Important thread !

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
Hi to all
TONbeK0.png

many complain because the "CONSOLE ID"
its banned after some minute.
That and completely normal.
Its been 1 month that I play with the same CID (Still not Banned)
I play onghosts and Bo2.

That means that those bans are because of GTA V!

Recommend:
NOT PLAYING ON GTA V
If you want to continue to connect to PSN
thumbsup.gif

Do not forget:
there will soon be no CONSOLE ID'S

Good day to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HashMods

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
your lost and clueless. the CID gets banned because so many people log to their servers with the same ID and different IP's different PSID's etc etc. second your posting in this section a discussion.... do you see discussion at that thread header ? no... you see CID section.. so unless its a CID don't post bs like this here.

Jan 31, 2015
Advanced warfare banned me bro first my account then a week later sony permanently banned my account and my console id you are right never had problems on black ops 2 mw3 mw2 or ghost

ϟ Sk8Modz ϟ

Oct 6, 2014
Go **** yourself
your lost and clueless. the CID gets banned because so many people log to their servers with the same ID and different IP's different PSID's etc etc. second your posting in this section a discussion.... do you see discussion at that thread header ? no... you see CID section.. so unless its a CID don't post bs like this here.
Thank you finally someone who understands this!

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
Yo Shut the **** you up you foul f u c k. I reposted from some-else so mind your fuckin own boy. both of yall!

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
Yo Shut the **** you up you foul f u c k. I reposted from some-else so mind your fuckin own boy. both of yall!
LMFAO NOOOBS DESE DAYS!!! ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO IS LISTEN TO CHTTY RAPPERS AND PUT YOUR WORDS IN COLORFUL LETTERS. If ya dumb azz think tht bcuz of a game rather than 1,000 plus members logging on the same id is the reason then u must be fkin dumb like the person who made this thread lmfao take netflix for example lol it works perfect with few people give account too the public banned in under 5 minutes.. Note tht a cid is made for one ps3 and only one so sony knows what ps3 it is when you give a ps3 cid tht belongs to only one ps3 and give it to a thousand people to use then wtf you think is going to happen ????? ITS COMMON SENSE MUTHA FKAZ BTW WOODZ CUT YA NAPPY AZZ DREADS OFF B4 U TRY TO TALK AND IMMA SHIP U SOME BABY FOOD FOR THT SKINNY AZZ BABY U GOT need to tell ya fat azz baby momma stop eating its food my ngga!!!!...we_thy_unknown

Reactions: ~~Bladez~Joker~~

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
You've done this twice already stop posting bullshit on the wrong threads you already have a ban warning.
***** I See You Paying Attention to what the f u c k i be doing fuckboy. just mind yo business that's all I'm saying to every and anybody who gotta problem about what I'm posting.:shooting1:

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
LMFAO NOOOBS DESE DAYS!!! ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO IS LISTEN TO CHTTY RAPPERS AND PUT YOUR WORDS IN COLORFUL LETTERS. If ya dumb azz think tht bcuz of a game rather than 1,000 plus members logging on the same id is the reason then u must be fkin dumb like the person who made this thread lmfao take netflix for example lol it works perfect with few people give account too the public banned in under 5 minutes.. Note tht a cid is made for one ps3 and only one so sony knows what ps3 it is when you give a ps3 cid tht belongs to only one ps3 and give it to a thousand people to use then wtf you think is going to happen ????? ITS COMMON SENSE MUTHA FKAZ BTW WOODZ CUT YA NAPPY AZZ DREADS OFF B4 U TRY TO TALK AND IMMA SHIP U SOME BABY FOOD FOR THT SKINNY AZZ BABY U GOT need to tell ya fat azz baby momma stop eating its food my ngga!!!!...we_thy_unknown
I Dont pop on the net homie. I Aint no keyboard gansta. Cant type no whole paragraph like you just did Cause that aint solving nun! I Can Really Pull Up To Ya Crib Tho Homie & And I Aint Makin No Threats !:shooting1:

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
I Dont pop on the net homie. I Aint no keyboard gansta. I Can Really Pull Up To Ya Crib Tho Homie & And I Aint Makin No Threats !:shooting1:
LOL DEM WANNA BE THUGS LMFAO IF U CAN AFFORD THE FLIGHT THEN YEA ILL BE WAITING BUT IK U CANT AFFORD A FLIGHT TICKET TO COME OVA HERE BCUZ I SEE U CANT EVEN AFFORD THT CHILD SUPPORT I BET YA DUMB AZZ ON HOUSE ARREST TALKING CHT LOL NGGA U AINT GOIN NO WHERE WITH THT BIG AZZ G SHOCK ON YA ANKLE GTF OUT OF HERE B4 U U RIP A DREAD OUT YA TANKLED AZZ HAIR NEED TO GREASE YA CHT B4 U TRY TO TALK FEEL BAD FOR YA BABY BTW HE GUNNA HAVE THE WANNA BE CHIEF KEEF LOOK 2 LOL SMH

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
LOL DEM WANNA BE THUGS LMFAO IF U CAN AFFORD THE FLIGHT THEN YEA ILL BE WAITING BUT IK U CANT AFFORD A FLIGHT TICKET TO COME OVA HERE BCUZ I SEE U CANT EVEN AFFORD THT CHILD SUPPORT I BET YA DUMB AZZ ON HOUSE ARREST TALKING CHT LOL NGGA U AINT GOIN NO WHERE WITH THT BIG AZZ G SHOCK ON YA ANKLE GTF OUT OF HERE B4 U U RIP A DREAD OUT YA TANKLED AZZ HAIR NEED TO GREASE YA CHT B4 U TRY TO TALK FEEL BAD FOR YA BABY BTW HE GUNNA HAVE THE WANNA BE CHIEF KEEF LOOK 2 LOL SMH
A Chief keef? ***** :stare: Pm Yo address Cuz! I Be There Put Money On It!:evil:

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
LMFAO U want me to pay for ya flight ill make sure i put ya ghetto sloppy azz on the soul plane ill get u a seat by all ya homeless nggaz ok ? ngga cant even pay his phone bill every month but he gunna come see me lol have a nice flight !!!

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
LMFAO U want me to pay for ya flight ill make sure i put ya ghetto sloppy azz on the soul plane ill get u a seat by all ya homeless nggaz ok ? ngga cant even pay his phone bill every month but he gunna come see me lol have a nice flight !!!
I'm done witcha home you still poppn on the net. That's what where all them fake ganstas at sitten they ass behind a computer screen typing they ass off every offensive word they can think of. Have a good night homie if it's night over where you at. Maybe you will learn how to be a real ***** and man up. stop actin like a *****!:cool:

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
A Chief keef? ***** :stare: Pm Yo address Cuz! I Be There Put Money On It!:evil:

My address is 2012 Ronald Reagan Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45236 please stop by. make sure to bring someone so they can drag you off to the hospital.

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
Nawl dawg. I Know You Seen Me Minding My Own Business And A Couple Of MothaEffa's Wanna F Wit Me Like Im Just Gone Be A Lil Female Dog. Nawl My ***** I Wont Eva In My Life Go Out Like That. I don't start no s h i t And still MothaEff's Gone Wanna F Witchaa. Way Accross The World & Spit. They Trippen Homie. My Post Aint Got Nothing Wrong In It Other Then Where It's SUPPOSE to be. And People Wanna Complain About That Lil petty s h i t dawg.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
LMAO i have no idea why you guys are arguing ;/

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".