Jordan

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and I'm new to this whole thing. I was an active member of RedDotCity and NGU at one point but now I'm grown and moved on to that big boy shit. I also just purchased a jailbroken playstation and am actively looking to advance my knowledge in how to use it to it's best ability. You'll probably see me in the chat often either creeping in the shadows or asking some nooby ass question about how to put mods onto My Little Pony or something. Feel free to contact me on here if you're trying to play some PS3 or PS4 cause I'm always down for some COD or BF.
My Snapchat is notadopehead btw.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and I'm new to this whole thing. I was an active member of RedDotCity and NGU at one point but now I'm grown and moved on to that big boy shit. I also just purchased a jailbroken playstation and am actively looking to advance my knowledge in how to use it to it's best ability. You'll probably see me in the chat often either creeping in the shadows or asking some nooby ass question about how to put mods onto My Little Pony or something. Feel free to contact me on here if you're trying to play some PS3 or PS4 cause I'm always down for some COD or BF.
Welcome to CC :)

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
Your now stuck with the CrunchBunch :troll:

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.