Jordan

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DonChava

Member
Jan 3, 2018
64
7
68
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and I'm new to this whole thing. I was an active member of RedDotCity and NGU at one point but now I'm grown and moved on to that big boy shit. I also just purchased a jailbroken playstation and am actively looking to advance my knowledge in how to use it to it's best ability. You'll probably see me in the chat often either creeping in the shadows or asking some nooby ass question about how to put mods onto My Little Pony or something. Feel free to contact me on here if you're trying to play some PS3 or PS4 cause I'm always down for some COD or BF.
My Snapchat is notadopehead btw.
 
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and I'm new to this whole thing. I was an active member of RedDotCity and NGU at one point but now I'm grown and moved on to that big boy shit. I also just purchased a jailbroken playstation and am actively looking to advance my knowledge in how to use it to it's best ability. You'll probably see me in the chat often either creeping in the shadows or asking some nooby ass question about how to put mods onto My Little Pony or something. Feel free to contact me on here if you're trying to play some PS3 or PS4 cause I'm always down for some COD or BF.
My Snapchat is notadopehead btw.
Welcome to CC :)
 
Hi everyone I'm Jordan and I'm new to this whole thing. I was an active member of RedDotCity and NGU at one point but now I'm grown and moved on to that big boy shit. I also just purchased a jailbroken playstation and am actively looking to advance my knowledge in how to use it to it's best ability. You'll probably see me in the chat often either creeping in the shadows or asking some nooby ass question about how to put mods onto My Little Pony or something. Feel free to contact me on here if you're trying to play some PS3 or PS4 cause I'm always down for some COD or BF.
My Snapchat is notadopehead btw.
Your now stuck with the CrunchBunch :troll:
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!