Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2013
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.
18 I hav a j tag xbox 360 and a DEX ps3 I'm good at English and I would like to be your Moderator I make patch tools I'm good at explaining things I'm good with people and when some needs help I'm there and I'm always active I'm allways here if someone needs me

Nov 13, 2013
ps3 cex rogero 4.46 e3 flash ps3s for a living can take apart a ps3 and put it back together with my eyes shut specialized in military electronics and hack wifi codes for a living i am cool and chill i respect people that respect others and me ...WE_THE_UNKNOWN

SkUnK_MoDz_-

Nov 26, 2013
Italy
I check out the site every day i'm always involved in discussions iv'e been modding for 2-3 years and i could hook people up with private cids or i could make them public (I Have over 50 private cids.
I need CID private, I Pay you

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
ps3 cex rogero 4.46 e3 flash ps3s for a living can take apart a ps3 and put it back together with my eyes shut specialized in military electronics and hack wifi codes for a living i am cool and chill i respect people that respect others and me ...WE_THE_UNKNOWN
should check out computer hacking section

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
I'm 19 and I'm from Brazil.

You've already seen past suggestions that I made that would actually prejudice myself but I suggested It anyway because I thought It could improve the forum. I really can't help on the CID situation but I can contribute with support, rule enforcement and organization though, which seems to be what you're looking for.

Reactions: Younis

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
My vote is for jack, It would be nice to have a moderator from the southern hemisphere

Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
I'd like to throw my name in the hat.

Although I recognize I haven't been active 100% of the time lately, that doesn't necessarily mean I can't change that.

I'm 24 years old, soon to be 25 in a few months. I've got tons of experience with forums,(****** way way back; I was a-part of a team who hosted several mmo private servers.) I completely comprehend how to run a forum, and also know how to modify them. I've got 6-7 years of solid experience with adobe Photoshop.(love it) Wielding all of this experience and knowledge, has certainly come in handy for me through the years. I've learned so much, that I only desire to learn more. I believe I have what it takes to be a mod, not only because of my past experience, but simply because I know what it's like to be a leader. I understand the role, and I certainly know how to fulfill it.

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Anymore....

Reactions: Irving and JO65

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
I think TyqaADMT should be moderator, he is always connected and fixed me problems with GTA V and BO2 tools. that its appreciated
being always connected he can always help u :p

justin0990

Nov 28, 2013
i think tyqaDMT should be a moderator tyqaDMT has been helping out alot with mods cid and so on tyqaDMTis helping me right now with cid

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
I think I should be a new moderator I'm a very good at helping out in most fields of questions and I help out with ps3 modding by making great video tutorials, :D

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I think TyqaADMT should be moderator, he is always connected and fixed me problems with GTA V and BO2 tools. that its appreciated
being always connected he can always help u :p
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...