Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Phantom♥

Active Poster
Feb 4, 2014
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.
I am up for it mate. :)

Adam-

Feb 22, 2014
I don't have many posts on here but ehh, might as well apply! First off, I'm 17 years old and I live in the US. I know enough about a PS3 and I have a jailbroken one. I have been staff on many sites, one being RedDotCity. I work in Technology so some days I wont be on until 4 p.m. Central. As far as grammer goes, I know that CC has plenty of members with bad grammar hahah, so here is an edit of this thread. :).

"Hello Members,

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such as participating in discussions and more. You must write with good grammar and communication.

If you think about helping the community and know about a lot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country, and maybe a little paragraph about yourself."

I've rambled on enough so yeah... I also have a few ideas on things that would make the site a little bit better, but you should contact me about those either way. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! XD

-Adam
email: freakeditz@hotmail.com

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
16, From Canada I Think I Would Be A Good Mod Because I Like To Help People With What Ever They Need And If I Don't Know It I Will Find The Answser To It! And My English Is Good. And I Don't Code Yet But In The Process Of Learning.! Thanks
Google {;

Nov 23, 2013
I would like to apply to be moderator for Console Crunch,
I am 17, I speak perfect English, I am from the United States. Although I am only 17 my maturity level is high. I am always on Console Crunch. I have been modding and coding since the original 3.55 firmware was out. If I don't know how to do something I am always willing to learn. I also have good people skills and I am always willing to help anyone that needs help.
Even if I don't become Moderator anyone that needs any help with anything just message me on here or on skype, My skype is SoWeAreGamingGodz .

Thank you @Crunch for the opportunity to become a Moderator for Console Crunch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan

havocModz

Active Poster
Feb 7, 2014
Hope i win :) i loved consolecrunch since i got here but forgot my password to the "ddd" lol gay name account so made this account

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Ill be up for that bro i been round here long time i know alot of ps3 scenes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
    Chat Bot: luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".