PS3 Mod Menu SkyFall v1.08 SPRX Zombie Menu (DEX)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
Credit: Mr Niato

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
post looksgood

Probowl97

Jun 10, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Thank you

xlmodslx

Jun 11, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

htdhhhdhdhdhdhdrhd

RomanRaw213

May 8, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

offfff4rfverv4

maddogg678

Jun 29, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

abcdef

Theglitch

May 31, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bleeh

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

good work and thank !!!

Bravo20

Jul 12, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ffghhfffghgv

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.