PS3 Mod Menu SkyFall v1.08 SPRX Zombie Menu (DEX)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Messimunch

Jun 26, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credit: Mr Niato
Thanks

TheNumbersMason

Sep 16, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
A8tsotsitsita

TheNumbersMason

Sep 16, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ndjfjht

Olli.easey

Oct 9, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Looks good. Keep up the work

Kbuds101

Oct 22, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

How do you get the menu up n thanks

ImOnDex

Jan 16, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

thxkjh
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

rgdffdsfsd

Vexxilty

Oct 17, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

For link

zombieleader

Jul 21, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Good one

Nov 8, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

looks like it will be fun

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
    Chat Bot: luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".