PS3 Mod Menu SkyFall v1.08 SPRX Zombie Menu (DEX)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ADHD-Death

Nov 13, 2020
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credit: Mr Niato
good point

Aug 7, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WARNING: This menu should not be used at all for online/multiplayer! This download does not have a anti-ban on it, SO YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE IT ONLINE! I also heard that people sometimes get banned on this even in offline mode. The SAFEST way to not get banned when using it offline is when you are done modding on it, delete the game or replace the eboot with the original eboot it had. But thats my opinion, you have been warned!
aubrigado

Manuel Rosa

Apr 29, 2020
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

does it work

breadorss

Dec 30, 2020
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

lets see

Ravenboss2504

Jan 17, 2018
god job bro
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Delley49o

Aug 7, 2020
Appreciate that man, thanks
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: iShatOnU__

Dcapo

Feb 14, 2021
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear