MP Statstable not found

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
hey man, i just want to say that theres the same problem after up****** my cfw .... :/
impossible bro ... did you download your game or copy it from a cd?

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
"set player data: error at argument 3: given int value is too large to fit in a byte" that happend in my other account as well

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
"set player data: error at argument 3: given int value is too large to fit in a byte" that happend in my other account as well
I find it strange that this is happening to you, usually when you delete the game and install it again it always resolves

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
yeahh... i think it has something to do whith my mw3 online fix tool. But this will not explain that i cant open my class editor.! I need a answer from AJ mybe he knows whats up whith the tool... its loading the XUID from a other account, so i can play whith new created accounts on call of duty mw3... i think u know that issue :p maybe i should try other fixes but im not able to do them. His tool is easy whit ccapi the other reqquieres tmapi and i hate to connect target manager. If i fixed my problem i will tell here :)

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
yeahh... i think it has something to do whith my mw3 online fix tool. But this will not explain that i cant open my class editor.! I need a answer from AJ mybe he knows whats up whith the tool... its loading the XUID from a other account, so i can play whith new created accounts on call of duty mw3... i think u know that issue :p maybe i should try other fixes but im not able to do them. His tool is easy whit ccapi the other reqquieres tmapi and i hate to connect target manager. If i fixed my problem i will tell here :)
Ok bro, I hope you can solve it, I was also curious to know how to solve your problem, publish the solution here when you can, if you need us we will be here willing to help in the best possible way, welcome to ConsolCrunch bro

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
Know u wanna know what happend to me?

I just swapped that tools :eek: May my PC did it automatically:stare2: . If u use this tool made for Blus and having Bles it fckng freezes u`r dex :)

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
**Solution**

U guys should know that this Mw3 Online Fix Tool (Credits: AJ1985) only works when u are non EU! That means BLUS .

2 Ways how to mod in MW3 EU whith BLES:

1. Convert from BLES to BLUS
2. Using that Mw3 Online Fix Tool what i uploaded on MediaFire for EU. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wbn6zoojt1s90/mw3_online_fix_for_EU

If theres something not correct whith the dl please pm me. Greetz

U gonna find that Mw3 Fix for Blus only on Next gen update under the section: Mw3 Modding Tools

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Nice bro

Reactions: XNMGX
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice