Online Garage Editor for 1.09

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

kush

Dec 17, 2013
I can't seem to get it to work after the latest patch. Just me? I'm using Netcheat 4.33 ( I tried with 4.34 also) with the latest gta online plugin for 1.09. Just doesn't show any cars like it used to...

kush

Dec 17, 2013
the link i gave is for CEX or DEX users, there's also play'n'spray for DEX users, i JUST converted my CEX to DEX and going to give that a try after i finish installing GTA5 again

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
play n spray works %100, but yes no more spawning emergency vehicles, rat loaders, or any other banned vehicles. saw a video where this guy is spawning jets in his garage after the patch lol, but i dont believe it, because i know how to use this tool and as soon as you try to refresh to the new car>banned vehicle=deleted. someone prove me wrong lol, id love that :) but anyways, i just used this tool and have been, so i can confirm it still works good.

kush

Dec 17, 2013
well im on gta online, successfully converted to DEX, but having problems attaching after connected using any RTM tool. learning pains!

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
lol i had the same problem when i 1st converted to DEX. my main issue was that i didnt have the debug eboot, make sure you have that. CEX doesnt use it, but its a must on DEX.

kush

Dec 17, 2013
converting was muuuuch easier than i had inticipated. this video made it so much less confusing...

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
thats exactly what i did lmao. i watched a video step by step and just followed it exactly, and all was good. just make sure you save your cex and dex flash ect somewhere safe to make it easier to convert back.

luked567

Active Poster
Nov 30, 2013
Planet Earth
im not switching just yet new things for cex are released like ccapi and RTMing on cex is really good and spawning banned vehicles is true then im happy

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
i understand, i stayed on cex for a while before i switched to dex. i just dont like to be restricted on what RTM tools i can use -__- but i agree ccapi on cex is awesome. i highly doubt anyone is spawning any banned vehicles on gtao. ive seen them online, taco truck ect..but i think thats just the story mode to online glitch.

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
hmm, hadnt thought about that. worth a shot i guess -_^ i havent really messed with any of that so i wouldnt know. just tried using play n spray and it was a fail. hopefully you can figure it out. atm im console banned, so im of no help until i find a working id.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the best thing to do is message younis for things like that we super mod cant do that
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Alright. Could you let him know to do it, please?
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok i will send younis message in your name not sure if he will do things like that just letting you know
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Thank you very much mate
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can i ask you why you want the account deleted or rest ? you can just not log in anymore and be done with it right ?
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    HalfDeafGuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    XKuro_Buuny589 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    webvedha is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap ill smoke to that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    1+ hour the new reveal trailer assassins creed shadows
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    lechon201 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    KTLOG is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ KTLOG:
    yo ***** @Memo
  • @ KTLOG:
    remember me
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.