Online Garage Editor for 1.09

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
being banned sucks lol. but oh well. been like a year since my console ban so kind of used to being offline unless i have private id. its just too hard for me to trust anyone to buy one. most people rip you off and sell same id to multiple people. or they want $50 -_- but anyways how good is Netcheat? ive never used it because i figured that play n spray would do whatever Netcheat did..

kush

Dec 17, 2013
I like netcheat better, play'n'spray doesn't refresh the vehicle in my garage instantly and more confusing to use... I end up deleting vehicles with it by accident. That never happened with netcheat

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
I like netcheat better, play'n'spray doesn't refresh the vehicle in my garage instantly and more confusing to use... I end up deleting vehicles with it by accident. That never happened with netcheat
r u on cex?

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
I can't seem to get it to work after the latest patch. Just me? I'm using Netcheat 4.33 ( I tried with 4.34 also) with the latest gta online plugin for 1.09. Just doesn't show any cars like it used to...
are u on Dex because u will need to connect and attach you console before using the plugin.

kush

Dec 17, 2013
i need a garage editing program that could work on cex... any idea?
For CEX, you need to download netcheat and the latest gta plugin for it. It will let you edit cars before your eyes in your garage and IMO much more reliable than plug'n'spray...

kush

Dec 17, 2013
are u on Dex because u will need to connect and attach you console before using the plugin.
I got it working with dex but it's not even 1/10 as reliable as the netcheat with plugin... Definately works better on CEX than DEX because of who programmed the RTM tools

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
For CEX, you need to download netcheat and the latest gta plugin for it. It will let you edit cars before your eyes in your garage and IMO much more reliable than plug'n'spray...
What is the latest plug in?? I have net cheat... n the plugin i have for it is.. GTAVPlugin1.2.6. it doesn't work for me.. when i first start.. it shows null on left side.. when i refresh..its nothing.. just empty space... when i click a car.. nothing happens..

Reactions: DexModzHD

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
I got it working with dex but it's not even 1/10 as reliable as the netcheat with plugin... Definately works better on CEX than DEX because of who programmed the RTM tools
I have never tried it with CEX but im sure it should ask for ip address if it was a ccapi tool

kush

Dec 17, 2013
What is the latest plug in?? I have net cheat... n the plugin i have for it is.. GTAVPlugin1.2.6. it doesn't work for me.. when i first start.. it shows null on left side.. when i refresh..its nothing.. just empty space... when i click a car.. nothing happens..

Netcheat only works for BLES currently, badger41 (author of this tool put the wrong offsets for BLUS) just have to wait or bug him... Atm I think only BLES can use a CEX or DEX garage editor (netcheat or play'n'spray) and BLUS can only use DEX garage editor (play'n'spray)

Reactions: JO65
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the best thing to do is message younis for things like that we super mod cant do that
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Alright. Could you let him know to do it, please?
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok i will send younis message in your name not sure if he will do things like that just letting you know
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Thank you very much mate
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can i ask you why you want the account deleted or rest ? you can just not log in anymore and be done with it right ?
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    HalfDeafGuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    XKuro_Buuny589 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    webvedha is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap ill smoke to that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    1+ hour the new reveal trailer assassins creed shadows
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    lechon201 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    KTLOG is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ KTLOG:
    yo ***** @Memo
  • @ KTLOG:
    remember me
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.