PS3 part4.rpf backup

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

L3git

Member
Jun 3, 2015
20
4
13
Hi guys, I messed up my game when I replaced my original part4.rpf with a modded one, and now my game wont load, and since Im a f***** noob I forgot to backup the original file.
If u know where can I download the original file, please post a link.
 
How to reupdate? If you mean it by installing my current version again, It wont let me.
Go to Save Data Utiliy then find gta and deleted them both then go backto GTA and should start installing again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZombieBeastHD
Hi guys, I messed up my game when I replaced my original part4.rpf with a modded one, and now my game wont load, and since Im a f***** noob I forgot to backup the original file.
If u know where can I download the original file, please post a link.
Will be uploading the file for you now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L3git
Go to Save Data Utiliy then find gta and deleted them both then go backto GTA and should start installing again.
I did as you told me, and it started installing something 6059mb, but after that it still wont start, just loading.........
 
FINALLY, Thanks! been looking for this file online for 3 hours now. Wait nethermind The link wont load can you re upload it please?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
      @ lurch6661: ok bro tc and zap