PS3 4.50 Spoofer By SGK Released

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Front paged, thanks.

Reactions: ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
A number of people on NGU have said to have had their CID stolen while using the SGK spoofer

that's why you use at your own risk duh anyways it just a spoofer "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" IF YOU WANT BLOCK YOUR PORTS!!!!

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
Maybe the staff are unaware of it. I said people have claimed so stfu you tryhard.

Here's a tip: Stay off shitty "3rd party" spoofers/firmwares and stay with the big boys. They aren't CID stealers, just shit coding like Black said.
Rebug or Rogero files ONLY. If you don't have patience to wait for a spoofer from a group proven to work, don't complain. You are the guinea pig in that situation.

Ra1nz0r

Oct 21, 2013
Ireland
Here's a tip: Stay off shitty "3rd party" spoofers/firmwares and stay with the big boys. They aren't CID stealers, just shit coding like Black said.
Rebug or Rogero files ONLY. If you don't have patience to wait for a spoofer from a group proven to work, don't complain. You are the guinea pig in that situation.

"stay with the big boys" hahaha
You are so gay I think I got aids. I have never used Team SGK in my life. I run rebug dex with PS3ita so I don't need any spoofers.
I think you'll find it is you who is the guinea pig here you "hacker"

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
well if you never heard SGK STOP COMPLAIN FACT IS THEY DONT STEAL CID IDS IF THEY DID I WOULD HAVE BEEN BAN ALREADY!!! NOOB FREE STOP HATING ON THIS THREAD YOU COME HERE FOR A OTHER SITE SAYING THEY STEAL CIDS ID WITHOUT ANY PROOF WOW THEN YOU SAY "I DONT NEED A SPOOFER BECAUSE YOUR ON PS3ITA THEN WHY ARE YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD FIRST OF ALL!!

Ra1nz0r

Oct 21, 2013
Ireland
I stated that people have said they have had their CID stolen, I'd post a link but I'm pretty sure linking other forums is prohibited. You're the one who's freaking out, you needa smoke some of the og kush and chill the **** out. I am free to post where I want hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd