PS3 BLACK OPS III JERICHO ENGINE NON HOST MENU W/ ANTI-BAN [SPRX/DEX] [1.04]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

tyro1203

May 10, 2015
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III

JERICHO ENGINE

Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by Exile and it's been updated to 1.04. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction you all know how this works by now but anyways it's basically a non host SPRX menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT but for those of you that are unsure of where to put the SPRX maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:
OPEN = DPAD UP + R3

CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
VIRUS SCAN:
nice eboot geil gemacht

ps3itaissobae

Aug 10, 2015

JERICHO ENGINE

Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by Exile and it's been updated to 1.04. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction you all know how this works by now but anyways it's basically a non host SPRX menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT but for those of you that are unsure of where to put the SPRX maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:
OPEN = DPAD UP + R3

CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
VIRUS SCAN:
thanks all use it wast cid now

Iwantcid

Apr 12, 2015

JERICHO ENGINE

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT
CREDITS:
Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
good luck man

gooookw thanks

MyHoesAreLoyal

Getting Fucked
Console ID Poster
Oct 30, 2015
thgyvgv,hj i;u;j
Continue to reply on my threads with your pathetic childish nonsense and find yourself reported, a "thank you" costs nothing however it's obvious that you're not intelligent enough to even manage that. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JO65

tomm198929

Sep 30, 2015

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III 1.04 Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by one of my good friends Exile. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:

thnks dude

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Continue to reply on my threads with your pathetic childish nonsense and find yourself reported, a "thank you" costs nothing however it's obvious that you're not intelligent enough to even manage that. ;)
Nice one bruv

Reactions: MyHoesAreLoyal

poorboy4life

Jun 28, 2015

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III 1.04 Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by one of my good friends Exile. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
thank you :)

RMT Reichert

Nov 4, 2015

JERICHO ENGINE

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
nice one m8

Reactions: MyHoesAreLoyal
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya