PS3 BLACK OPS III JERICHO ENGINE NON HOST MENU W/ ANTI-BAN [SPRX/DEX] [1.04]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

mobi

Feb 27, 2015
dont you have to buy the menu?
well you have made a reply and now you are able to access the link, which should tell you that the link gives you a free download without paying for the Jericho Engine, you will download a zip file which you will extract and apply to your game. :)

SuPeR_PiNoY

Active Poster
Oct 7, 2013
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III 1.04 Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by Exile. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
VIRUS SCAN:
trytryrtyrtyui

Eco_throwup

Apr 2, 2014

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I bring you BLACK OPS III 1.04 Jericho Engine Non Host SPRX Menu with Anti-Ban created by Exile. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    CLOSE & BACK = CIRCLE
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
thank you sir.

Salty

Apr 25, 2015
Crewe, UK

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I share with you BLACK OPS III 1.04 JERICHO ENGINE NON HOST SPRX MENU WITH ANTI-BAN CREATED BY EXILE. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN = DPAD UP + R3
    SCROLL = DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT = DPAD LEFT
    BACK / CLOSE = CIRCLE

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
thankssssssssssssssss

Aug 30, 2015
united kingdom

JERICHO ENGINE
Hello Crunchers, today I share with you BLACK OPS III 1.04 JERICHO ENGINE NON HOST SPRX MENU WITH ANTI-BAN CREATED BY EXILE. I'm sure this doesn't need much of an introduction most of you know how this works by now but for those of you that don't it's basically a Non Host SPRX Menu consisting of Aimbot, ESP, Crosshair, Redboxes, Wallhack, Vsat, No Recoil, End Game and also a Customize Menu. Now I'm sure all of you know the destination of the EBOOT and SPRX but for those of you that are unsure maybe you haven't used one before or you just forgot, the EBOOT goes into /dev_hdd0/game/your BO3 region/USRDIR, and the SPRX goes into /dev_hdd0/tmp. Well that's all, have fun guys!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN MENU - DPAD UP + R3
    SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - DPAD LEFT
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:

Exile
Exelo
OldSchoolModzHD
Jay Nasty
Swaqq
Sabotage
B777x
iAmLuckey777
oStankyModz

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN:
I LIKE HOW IT KOOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!