[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Lol you think u can what have you created by yourself then
I've coded RTM tools, I've made my own personal menu, I have fixed minor bugs in MDv13 as well as my personal version of MDv11.03.

I just don't post every little thing I do to get "e-fame".

May I ask, what have your done though?

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
I've coded RTM tools, I've made my own personal menu, I have fixed minor bugs in MDv13 as well as my personal version of MDv11.03.

I just don't post every little thing I do to get "e-fame".

May I ask, what have your done though?
he hacked the v13 :dab::lol:

Johnnyc58

Jul 11, 2016
he hacked the v13 :dab::lol:

No i didnt hack it at all i fixed alot of the bugs and curently working on the content but ive made 3 different menus one for BO2 and one for gta
And mw2 and i have a multi rtm tool for the three games if you want you can contact me on skype for anything you wanna discuss or need help for im open for some suggestions

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017
In your mom's room designing sh!t
hey @Knife , this guy is a complete skid. he basically lied about being a MD Superadmin and a MD Developer. All JRD did was change the MD Security source code and put his hash into it, and start giving out the menu to his little butt buddies of his to look more powerful LOL. Not knowing that in order for administrative priveleges to work, The person you are acting on must have your name in the system. This is pretty pathetic, and @JRD2000 will agree. He has been admin for quite a while now, and this guy is known for shit talking Devil, Nathan and others behind their back. I appreciate the work you put in to this @Knife , @IIV NATHAN VII, Devil and so on, And people like this who try to project you as a "scammer" are more than likely the ones who are doing the exact thing mentioned LOL

Also with that being said, before Freddy here tries to ask me "what i have done". Must i not remind you i have worked on a big project for Call of duty, an actual menu coded by me and OML CoLeaderz who has more C++ knowledge than the non existant Tigabyte booter you speak of LMAO.

Thank you Knife

Last edited by a moderator:

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017
Agreed @JRD2000, if anything, this "" guy should have been blacklisted a long time ago, however since he kissed someone's arse, he managed to get over. But at least it has been put out here that this might be the second aizle LOL. @Knife

Imagine threatening to DoS someone with a "tigabyte booter" - what the f**k is a tigabyte mate? LOL

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017
No i didnt hack it at all i fixed alot of the bugs and curently working on the content but ive made 3 different menus one for BO2 and one for gta
And mw2 and i have a multi rtm tool for the three games if you want you can contact me on skype for anything you wanna discuss or need help for im open for some suggestions

LOL Mate, my Zay and I are rolling on the floor at this! What menu have you "made" (proper term developed) for black ops 2? you couldn't even tell me what a ff file was, let alone a gsc, not even a month ago, now you are a an expert coder for Call of duty? Please provide videos or pictures of this "menu" you have made for black ops 2 and mw2, and stop lying on CC for e-fame.

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017
looooooooooooool developer replaces admin this is normal buddy ask nathan and JRD2000 is well an admin:p:D;)

Are you actually stupider than JRD2000 himself or what? He is NOT a developer for MD, @Knife is a well known person on here, and PPRX will also verify, Freddy has NEVER been on the MD Developer team.
@IIV_NATHAN_VII released the source for MD Trident because Aizle decided to try to take control of people under the source he bought. so Nowhere did nathan say it belongs to freddy, get your head out of your ass and stop kissing up to people with OFW aka

Learn to read, and understand, furthermore comprehend the context of my statements before you reply to me @Fallen Angel . He is NOT a dev, he only recieved whitelist because he payed nathan, that's all, i can slide my name in there right now, does that make me a dev?

Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
Yeah exactly
the johhny dude is a skid, He acts like he is the shit until I go to act dumb, and ask him about modding, then poof, he goes clueless on modding giving me random information that takes me no-where. He tried saying that "oh I fixed and helped produce Major Distribution" blah blah, when I know for a fact he is spewing out crap from his mouth. I asked about MD v13 in June or April and he said "WE'RE in the process of making it." so I think "Who is "we" "? Yeah he is power-hungry. Less of him the better. He talks shit about people I know, MD devs or PSN friends in general, Hoping he will piss of one day and leave GTA modding to people who know what the hell they're doing, not like I can say much as I only made a mod menu that crashed 24/7 and a few car scripts but still, Less of wannabe's, the better. It's funny hearing a dude claim to be on the dev team, knowing yourself, you know who actually is on the dev team, trying to claim property off of someone else's hard work is a scum thing to do. smfh

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    damario has joined the room.
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
    @ lurch6661: night bro