[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
ill ban ShockwaveQ__SHoCKWavE__Q but pls do realise the real shockwave is part of me, part of this menu so what exactly are u asking ?
I myself have seen the real shockwave abuse mods lol..... it's crazy, he's working to keep mod abusers out of games yet he's one of them.... Also, on MD v8, most of his friends were white listed, and they all abused mods, I'm guessing he did that?

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
RELEASE DELAYED and now set 26th December due to WAY TO MUCH LAGG in the menus, im trying to find out what caused it.
It happened since yesterday so im gona have to redo a part, and go step by step to fix it. Damn it was as good as ready and now this Lagg.
Sorry Guys, u will have to wait. Im not gone release a laggy menu.

I know my haters will love this, LET THE HATE FLOW TROUGH U!

ISOElectro

Nov 27, 2015
I found out what the problem was. On xbox there was no problem but it was on ps3. Im going to fix it today and if all is tested properly, i might release right away.
Sorry for the delay again.
Hope everything goes well with your menu. i'll be rooting for you. :)

ISOElectro

Nov 27, 2015
Can't wait Devil:) Take your time man. I don't mind waiting for MD, hope other people don't mind either. Seeing from the comments on this thread some people don't have any patience at all.... Merry Christmas CC!
I think he is doing a fantastic job by waiting to fix all the bugs, he actually cares about his users rather than 90% of other developers, and he keeps everyone updated on what's going on. He also treats people with a lot of respect.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Okayyyyyyyyyyy finally confirmation NO MORE LAG! all fixed. Tomorrow first thing is fix the scripts and release. In the meantime while testing 5 more lucky ppl found my dicklist using the leaked files. They will be happy when finally V11 is up. Cleanup time:)

Framerate FULL game at 28, damn..i been fighting this for days and days...i was at 16/19 (very laggy) when ur a pilot u will run away!
Actually funny when u think of it..the release LAGGED like my menu was..ALL FIXED NOW : tomo release time!

Nov 29, 2015
Okayyyyyyyyyyy finally confirmation NO MORE LAG! all fixed. Tomorrow first thing is fix the scripts and release. In the meantime while testing 5 more lucky ppl found my dicklist using the leaked files. They will be happy when finally V11 is up. Cleanup time:)

Framerate FULL game at 28, damn..i been fighting this for days and days...i was at 16/19 (very laggy) when ur a pilot u will run away!
Actually funny when u think of it..the release LAGGED like my menu was..ALL FIXED NOW : tomo release time!
Looking forward to it Devil! Many people on here have become to impatient and forget how much time and effort that actually go into these creations. As always good work guys!

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Looking forward to it Devil! Many people on here have become to impatient and forget how much time and effort that actually go into these creations. As always good work guys!
I know that ur all getting impatient, but what if i delivered a LAGGG game while ur friends say there is no lag ? the issue i had is cus it became so huge. V8 users must have had it too, cus the issue was in the old code( V8) so when they upgrade to V11, they will get a whole new expirience of a menu, huge, giving NO drops in framerate, all full trottle. SO yeah, sorry for the delay but i KNOW for a fact this is gona make u all happy.

Nov 29, 2015
I know that ur all getting impatient, but what if i delivered a LAGGG game while ur friends say there is no lag ? the issue i had is cus it became so huge. V8 users must have had it too, cus the issue was in the old code( V8) so when they upgrade to V11, they will get a whole new expirience of a menu, huge, giving NO drops in framerate, all full trottle. SO yeah, sorry for the delay but i KNOW for a fact this is gona make u all happy.
Well said. As I was saying many people don't actually think about the hard work you do and they just want it then and now without thinking of what could make the menu better for them and everyone else in the long run.

Last edited:

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014

Awesome!! If anything were to happen it doesn't matter if it's delayed once more. The impatient people need to understand that you're doing this for them, to have it at complete perfection, not to piss them off.. So take your time, they'll still come back and use it once it's released..... no matter how long it takes :p

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Awesome!! If anything were to happen it doesn't matter if it's delayed once more. The impatient people need to understand that you're doing this for them, to have it at complete perfection, not to piss them off.. So take your time, they'll still come back and use it once it's released..... no matter how long it takes :p
Thing is, what many ppl dont realise..is that when u need to hunt down a small bug (wich can create a HUGE lag) into more then 1.000.000 lines of code, it takes some time.
Good news, menu runs fastr then ever(even ironed out old things that coulld be coded better) and it all added to performance.
I can tell u now..this is the smoothest sexy thing for GTA4 right now.
Im going to sleep, and when i wake up, doing one small fix and then RELEASE!
Cheers!

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
Thing is, what many ppl dont realise..is that when u need to hunt down a small bug (wich can create a HUGE lag) into more then 1.000.000 lines of code, it takes some time.
Good news, menu runs fastr then ever(even ironed out old things that coulld be coded better) and it all added to performance.
Cheers!
Great!! Thanks for using up your time for the GTA IV community and keeping it alive! :)

Reactions: uzimodz
Nov 29, 2015
Cheers!
Check my pm Devil! :) important question before release tomorrow.

Dec 26, 2015
I've been checking in on this thread all day to see if there was any updates. I can't wait for the release! This is going to be awesome. :)

uzimodz

Mar 6, 2015
thank u so much devil.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...