[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I just came back, had to do things today i could not get around, so im gona fix the complete issue now.
The problem is a User conflict between Users with Ultimate and Navigator menu.

We didnt notice cus we tested our dev files with users, but the problem occured with more users in a room. I will not go to sleep before its fixed today and re-release.
The Issue is an unplayeble LAGG in the rooms so im debugging all my code now.

For xbox i will fix new scripts, dont worry. I will be busy a few hours on this with my Shockwave.

Sep 21, 2015
The First Release of MDv11 Files work in Campaign only on ORIGINAL, tested on xbox, if you try to load any other mode you get infinite loading screen.

TBOGT loads online fine

also in manager settings when disabling host & frames display in campaign & online freezes

Last edited:

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
Just woke up after a few hours sleep. Then to see that there is scripts not working for xbox...although it was tested.
Ill make the scripts myself now and have them tested. Ppl with Xkey contact me pls.

Sorry about this, infinite loading is not what this was supposed to do.

Im gona look at all again and do a re-release later today.

For those that were able to download it and there is any reports or things i missed, pls PM me so i can include it in the re-release.
Damn last stressy days!
I have a xk3y,

Sep 21, 2015
another thing found, spawn mapmods, airport map mods script not found for all of them.
and it seems like there are missing menus like evilb's and xmc ect

Aug 20, 2015
PS3 version seems to be fine apart from some lag (20 frames) i havent had any issues at all with any of them :) will be purchasing premium version next week, Thanks Devil.

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
All is fixed users dont expierience any more lag. woosh. Expect a RE-release in an hour, maybe 2.
On PS3, I noticed that when i start a private game it doesn't show the host ( which is me ) although show host is Enabled. When i deactivate it to try and activate it again I freeze.

Also, when i'm not host the frame rate drops to 20 and sometimes 18... Then the game gets really laggy. Although this was before the re-release. I'll check it out now!

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
Tried to make a private game and I just keep loading ( PS3, Re-released version ).

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
On PS3, I noticed that when i start a private game it doesn't show the host ( which is me ) although show host is Enabled. When i deactivate it to try and activate it again I freeze.

Also, when i'm not host the frame rate drops to 20 and sometimes 18... Then the game gets really laggy. Although this was before the re-release. I'll check it out now!
A bit late to report that, its fixed.

Right now we are UPLOADING ALL scripts to the NEW link. This takes time, so pls be patient.

Reactions: ChrisTheGr8est
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.