|Release| [BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] |Release|

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Everyone you need to request an account at www.legendarynation.com
Then after read another thread on how to get the download link. I made it to prevent leaching.

Also 1K+ CIDs have been generated and stored in a database to eliminate duplicates and finding valid ones!

diskreet

Mar 4, 2014
Everyone you need to request an account at www.legendarynation.com
Then after read another thread on how to get the download link. I made it to prevent leaching.

Also 1K+ CIDs have been generated and stored in a database to eliminate duplicates and finding valid ones!
i registered for an account there but the thread with the link has a broken download link.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
This project is over I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from this. Unfortunately I cannot keep developing this due to other things that are going on and I got a programming job but in a different language so I have to do a lot of research and learn a lot.

dennis15510

Oct 19, 2013
This project is over I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from this. Unfortunately I cannot keep developing this due to other things that are going on and I got a programming job but in a different language so I have to do a lot of research and learn a lot.
To bad this tool could change the hole ps3 scene

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Thanks for your time and efforts in creating this application :)

executioner33

Active Poster
Jun 9, 2014
Login Form with register option
dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!

O3PDFGk.png

This has been finally released! It is still not perfect but it works.

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for.

What makes this generator different from the rest?
This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Known Issues:
No registration (I have blocked it temporarily)
The program doesn't close completely, you need to close it from the task manager.
The Generate and Set button gives an error. Fix it here: http://legendarynation.com/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=6

Go to http://legendarynation.com
for an account.
Post on the account request section.
I can't message people here.

Download:
http://******/a7joe2​
please do you have another link for that i can't download from Mega i relly need this tool :(

jadozr

Nov 24, 2014
the site is down the member don't support new version, someone can continue this project ?

XBombX

Jun 20, 2014
Hey this is very good but i want to tell you something that every cid starts first like this 000000010084. or 85. and then goes the random numbers it will not work if it dont starts like that

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!