Scan for Mods - Source

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015

SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

So since alot of people have asked me how to scan players
for mods without sockstress's plugin and/or equivalent.
This is how I do it and works on most people. I chose common
protections to target. This 100% works and I use it in my menu Glitchinng.

What this does is first check for a modified player model, then checks for grouphack
protection, then sets them on fire and checks for fire protection. Prints feedback

Code:
                        Ped networkPlayerPedModel;
                        GET_CHAR_MODEL(networkPlayerPed, &networkPlayerPedModel);
                        if (networkPlayerPedModel != PED_M_Y_MULTIPLAYER && networkPlayerPedModel != PED_F_Y_MULTIPLAYER){
                            print("~BLIP_76~ ~y~Player Model Changed ~g~Player is a Modder");
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                        int charammo, ammomax, gund;
                        if(IS_PED_IN_GROUP(networkPlayerPed)){
                            print("~BLIP_76~ ~y~Player is in a group ~g~Player is a modder");
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        START_CHAR_FIRE(networkPlayerPed); 
                        WAIT(2000);
                        if(!IS_CHAR_ON_FIRE(networkPlayerPed)){
                            WAIT(1200);
                                print("~BLIP_76~ ~y~Fire Protection ~g~Player is a modder");
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        if(!ModderFound) print("~BLIP_76~ ~r~Player doesn't have mods");
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;

swaeleeray

Dec 5, 2019
SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

What this does is first check for a modified player model, then checks for grouphack
protection, then sets them on fire and checks for fire protection. Prints feedback

Code:
                        if (networkPlayerPedModel != PED_M_Y_MULTIPLAYER && networkPlayerPedModel != PED_F_Y_MULTIPLAYER){
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        WAIT(2000);
                            WAIT(1200);
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;

How can I install this source on SxW v18?

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

swaeleeray

Dec 5, 2019
SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

Code:
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        WAIT(2000);
                            WAIT(1200);
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;
Do you know how to install this source?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bcefo4mldcrot6t/MDv13_Source.zip/file

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Good job maybe you can even use freeze gun and stuff like that stuff that are always on in md I never switch off protection lol

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

Code:
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        WAIT(2000);
                            WAIT(1200);
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;
looks good bro

Xcalizorz

Mar 24, 2019
SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

Code:
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        WAIT(2000);
                            WAIT(1200);
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;
Or you just check for godmode. Also, every player is in a group. Thats why grouphack freezes people, because you are removing them from a group. No group = freeze

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Good job maybe you can even use freeze gun and stuff like that stuff that are always on in md I never switch off protection lol
No cause you would possibly freeze non-modders
checking godmod and proof flags from player or vehicle would be gud too

Or you just check for godmode. Also, every player is in a group. Thats why grouphack freezes people, because you are removing them from a group. No group = freeze
If you two would have read the post this was for people who don't know how to do that or have ofw and can't use plugins. Btw this works 100% fine. If you got grouphack protection on this will return that native back true. I know this because I have TESTED it. I don't post non-sense. Try it out I promise you, it will print and on a randy it will print that they aren't a modder. I have used this in Glitchinng for months now. Simple and works 100% of the time. People usually have one of these protections on. Alot of people don't play with god mode because they are pilots or groundsmen. But they will still have basic protections enabled. This was mainly for PS3 users btw.

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland

If you two would have read the post this was for people who don't know how to do that or have ofw and can't use plugins. Btw this works 100% fine. If you got grouphack protection on this will return that native back true. I know this because I have TESTED it. I don't post non-sense. Try it out I promise you, it will print and on a randy it will print that they aren't a modder. I have used this in Glitchinng for months now. Simple and works 100% of the time. People usually have one of these protections on. Alot of people don't play with god mode because they are pilots or groundsmen. But they will still have basic protections enabled. This was mainly for PS3 users btw.
True actually anyways good job keep it up I might see you soon

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
True actually anyways good job keep it up I might see you soon
I mean you could remove the gun after you check if its been removed but that could still possibly freeze someone. But yea bro Lmk next time your on

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
SCAN PLAYERS FOR MODS

Code:
                            ModderFound = true;
                            return;
                        }
                            ModderFound = true;
                        }
                        WAIT(2000);
                            WAIT(1200);
                                ModderFound = true;
                            }
                        }
                        WAIT(1000);
                        ModderFound = false;
So this is why some ppl put everyone on fire and everyone dies. The problem i find with this is that i kick out modders doing that...abusers.
What you could change to is set them on fire, see if their health or armour goes down, do a compare and if it goes down, mark them as a non godmode player, then restore their health and armour so they dont die. The others can be marked as godmode on players.

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017

U can actually check if ppl have godmod on etc on normal console

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
So this is why some ppl put everyone on fire and everyone dies. The problem i find with this is that i kick out modders doing that...abusers.
What you could change to is set them on fire, see if their health or armour goes down, do a compare and if it goes down, mark them as a non godmode player, then restore their health and armour so they dont die. The others can be marked as godmode on players.
They'd be on fire even after restoring their health and i don't think u can use extinguish fire native on other players atleast so it will actually work

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Good idea and I guess its abusing but not really. Usually people only perform these types of checks when someone is fucking with them, its just an assurance thing. I didn't even knew you were still around m8
They'd be on fire even after restoring their health and i don't think u can use extinguish fire native on other players atleast so it will actually work
Honestly personaly idc if they are randys they will just respawn and go about their day. Not a huge deal tbh.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
You can with these natives :

if(IS_CHAR_ON_FIRE(netplayer) EXTINGUISH_CHAR_FIRE(netplayer)

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Good idea and I guess its abusing but not really. Usually people only perform these types of checks when someone is fucking with them, its just an assurance thing. I didn't even knew you were still around m8

Honestly personaly idc if they are randys they will just respawn and go about their day. Not a huge deal tbh.
I was not around..just felt like playing a bit again, been a longtiome since...

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
yeah but i really doubt it actually works
It does work, i use it in my protections. It would be better to add this to this to that source. I prefer non abusive modding. I can scan for Godmode in my Eboot, but for the ones that havent got a jailbroken console it could be better.
I do like scans for what others do but setting everyone on fire (even the innocents) is for me a bridge to far and is a bit selfish not to care about the non modders.
Nice work, just my oppinion on this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EvilNatDraxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    happy 420 console crunch
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: