[TUTORIAL]CHANGE CID WITH PSN PATCH[PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

viMax

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2016
Ok

Changing CID with PSN Patch:

1) To change the ID to play any game (without Infinity Ward Call of Duty - MW3, ghosts ...) Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

● Only the first 32 numbers.

1-Go to install PS3 PKG;
2-Open multiMAN and select the game;
3-Run PSNPatch and press X (wait for the "beeps" and you will return to XMB);
4-Open the game and Login to PSN! 2) To change the ID to play Infinity Ward Call of Duty Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID.

1 - Start the PS3 and PlayStation ® Network Patch open;
2 - Press [] and O;
3 - Open multiMAN and select CoD Ghosts; 4 - Open PSN Patch again and press / \;
5 - Open. GTG game XMB and PS: Why have another way of ghosts CoD: I do not know why, but when I can select which ghosts, CID Change the file to 00000000000000000000000000000000, so when you change your ID after multiMAN open the game, you try to login and get the message: ". The access to Sony Entertainment Network for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" Just change the ID before selecting the game on PSN Patch multiMAN and open again Press / \ To disable CFW and play more safely. And when I go to the computer to put another CID in the file, I see the PS3_GAME root folder HD so every time on the computer can change the ID on file and CTRL X and CTRL V in PS3_GAME folder root to folder the game folder.

index.php

CREDITS :
Manu-_-ModzHD
Lazor-_-ModzHD

OK

mineymine

Aug 11, 2022

1) To change the ID to play any game (without Infinity Ward Call of Duty - MW3, ghosts ...) Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID

1-Go to install PS3 PKG;
4-Open the game and Login to PSN! 2) To change the ID to play Infinity Ward Call of Duty Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID.

2 - Press [] and O;
3 - Open multiMAN and select CoD Ghosts; 4 - Open PSN Patch again and press / \;
5 - Open. GTG game XMB and PS: Why have another way of ghosts CoD: I do not know why, but when I can select which ghosts, CID Change the file to 00000000000000000000000000000000, so when you change your ID after multiMAN open the game, you try to login and get the message: ". The access to Sony Entertainment Network for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" Just change the ID before selecting the game on PSN Patch multiMAN and open again Press / \ To disable CFW and play more safely. And when I go to the computer to put another CID in the file, I see the PS3_GAME root folder HD so every time on the computer can change the ID on file and CTRL X and CTRL V in PS3_GAME folder root to folder the game folder.

index.php

CREDITS :
Manu-_-ModzHD
Lazor-_-ModzHD
neato

Bafana229

May 9, 2022

1-Go to install PS3 PKG;

2 - Press [] and O;

index.php

CREDITS :
Manu-_-ModzHD
Lazor-_-ModzHD
Nice one boss

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "gta5 give cars to friends glitch".