Updated PS3 Console ID Generator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Hxni

Nov 3, 2013
dont waste ur fuckin time, dis is bullshit and will never work, maybe 1 of the 10000 pp wil get a valid cid.
u need to be the lucky one xdddd

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
its pretty hard to find an ID lol but it's possible. I'm getting screen cap apps at the moment, after they finish downloading, I'll make a video demonstrating the quickest way I know to check IDs.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
dont waste ur fuckin time, dis is bullshit and will never work, maybe 1 of the 10000 pp wil get a valid cid.
u need to be the lucky one xdddd
I mentioned in the post that's its hard to find one but some people using other generators have found a valid one with 10 tries you just have to be super lucky. If you don't like it don't use it I'm just trying to help however I can.

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
made this to show you guys how I test the IDs if you guys know a quicker way let me know :)

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
also forgot to mention to make sure you install the enstone pkg and follow those instructions prior to trying to connect with the console manager tool on pc

Jura81

Dec 9, 2013
i think its for someone who has a lot of time. it would be good to have a software , something like SEN enabler, where you can paste all the generated ids and that software would automatically connect you with psn when it finds a valid id.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Nsndhd has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Verified Ladies" in General...