Updated PS3 Console ID Generator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Unknown_H@ckz

Oct 23, 2013
Adelaide
Hey everyone I'm a little new to the website and like everyone else here, I need some Console IDs, so today I decided to write my little program to generate my own. I know there is a program already that makes PKG files but this is a little different. It's more practical! It generates as many IDs as you want and you can try them out instantly using a RTE tool. So this is faster than instant a PGK file that you are unsure if it works. Like all Console ID generators you will have to generate enough of them to find one. I plan on up****** this program, give me ideas that I can add on to this or maybe correct a mistake I might of made. I hope you guys find it useful and get your private CIDs!

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...49afe7e1ffe9b9788633c66f/analysis/1386569798/

Pictures:
ZTXrokf.png

NebHmLs.png

2SZV9Zn.png

I appreciate everyone that posts PS3 CIDs I'm trying to do the little that I can!

Like for more updates and ideas!

Download Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!LtA2zBzC!cMIIaGk_qnp1VKmn-lbIX2ysIgBWb347PvXQDfFpwnc
I downloaded it and their is no application at all.

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
^ useless tool, the chances of getting working cid are the same as winning the lottery ..
maybe to some people, I did generate nearly 50000 cids today though, I did manage to get ONE. lol unfortunately my ps3 gave me a ylod and I didn't save it because I was testing them as quickly as I could.. -.-

audi787b

Nov 4, 2013
^ lol no offense your life must be fun testing cids the whole day :D 50000-1 that's a nice ratio lol

audi787b

Nov 4, 2013
maybe to some people, I did generate nearly 50000 cids today though, I did manage to get ONE. lol unfortunately my ps3 gave me a ylod and I didn't save it because I was testing them as quickly as I could.. -.-
1 min (approx) to test a cid, x50000 = 50000 minutes Divide that by 60 = 833.3...Hours divide that by 24 = 34.7 Days.. wow

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
1 min (approx) to test a cid, x50000 = 50000 minutes Divide that by 60 = 833.3...Hours divide that by 24 = 34.7 Days.. wow
Enstone's Console Manager RTE tool, 50000 pregenerated cids using OP's tool, averaged about 5-7 per min with ctrl+c and ctrl+v lulz wasn't done all at once either. ^_^

audi787b

Nov 4, 2013
Enstone's Console Manager RTE tool, 50000 pregenerated cids using OP's tool, averaged about 5-7 per min with ctrl+c and ctrl+v lulz wasn't done all at once either. ^_^
Even if it wasn't all done at once still adds up to the same amount of time, "50000 pregenerated cids using OP's tool, averaged about 5-7 per min with ctrl+c and ctrl+v"
You mean 5-7 mins generating them or testing them??I highly doubt it was testing...

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
lolwut? it takes like 3 min to generate 50000 console IDs with this tool.
there's a button that says "miltiple" and a text box to type in any number you want generated at once. lulz then its just copy and paste

audi787b

Nov 4, 2013
lolwut? it takes like 3 min to generate 50000 console IDs with this tool.
there's a button that says "miltiple" and a text box to type in any number you want generated at once. lulz then its just copy and paste
Still, sounds boring...lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!