1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome To Our New Moderator: Chuckie

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Younis, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Younis

Younis Administrator Staff Member Administrator Local Celebrity Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

Welcome to our newest moderator @Chuckie

We will be choosing one more moderator ;)

Jack, xDestroyinq, codmadz231 and 5 others like this.
  2. DetoxModdingTeam

DetoxModdingTeam Member

Welcome
    Chuckie
    Congratulation

:laughing::laughing:

Irving and Younis like this.
  3. JO65

JO65 Community Elite Retired Staff Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

WELL DONE TYQADMT
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CongratulationS BUDDY
    :Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog:
    THANKS FOR THE ID'S
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK;)

Irving likes this.
  4. Sinister

Sinister Active Poster Active Member

Grats bro

Irving likes this.
  5. SkUnK_MoDz_-

SkUnK_MoDz_- Member

Welcome Chukie :)

Irving likes this.
  6. JO65

JO65 Community Elite Retired Staff Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

Crunch can i put my name in the hat for moderator i'm on 24/7 super active as you know respectful and helpful when i can (I have to sleep too). I've been modding since ps2 mod chip days xbox xbox 360 wii ps3 soon to be ps4 lol. I've been here since before you closed the site and reopened it. I can also post cut and pasted posts from ngu as some do to get cheap likes. I have made C# tools with the help of some great tuts and I am constantly learning new things. I have
    since 21 october. I have good grammar. Apart from Crunch Sony's-nightmare big barry and TYQADMT aka Chuckie you can't get any more active!
    Thanks for your time. Crunch always on point!

7. codmadz231

codmadz231 Member

wish you best of look chuckie :):D:D:D:D:D

8. Jack

Jack Active Poster Active Member

I really want I have plenty cids to post

Im A Glitcher Ftw likes this.
  9. JO65

:):):):):)
    Post one now please bro there hasn't been none for a long time:(

10. Sinister

Sinister Active Poster Active Member

Crunch i, i wanted to post in the section about you needing a moderator but it was closed, i most likely don't have a shot and not even sure if you need a moderator anymore but i'm going to give it a go, some information about me:

I'm 16

I have a Previous moderation experienceI have moderated on a small Console hacking website in the past

I am experienced with these type of forums and know how they work, except for that time that i couldn't post i honestly don't know what was up with that. I am always willing to help others and welcome others to the community as well.

I think i am suited for this position because I am extremely active on this forum, always looking for console id's on other places to share with the CC community and also posting private console id's of my own, I always have time to help others with their questions or if they need help, and I love to welcome others to the community by encouraging them to follow rules, respect others, and not to spam. i also try to keep the forums under control when they start to get out-of-hand, and I am a very respected member of the community. I will devote all of my time to clean up threads from spam and helping others whom struggle to navigate around the forums. I am a mature individual who acts kindly, respectfully, and responsibly around others, on psn or on cc, I would love to help the cc community for everything you guy's have done for us such as posting console id's etc. I am always looking for a new way to assist others, and being accepted will give me the opportunity to make the forums a better place, in addition i think it would be nice to have someone from inside the U.S that has the same time zone as some of the other members and if possible could help more affectively when it comes to english etc, i am not applying just to be a moderator because i want to be cool or anything persay, i'm applying to be a moderator because i want to be able to help more affectively, i also realize that moderator is pretty much just like a normal member of the forums, only difference is a moderator enforces rules. i also would like to implant some suggestions to make the forum not all about console id's but an all around helpful friendly, non-corrupted know-what-they're-doing forum. :) i will respect your decision even if i don't get the rank i will still continue to strive for a more helpful and efficient community, i would also like to do some giveaways! i get a lot of psn cards and memberships for hosting that i could give out to the cc communtiy because i don't use them.

I thank everyone for reading this, and I hope to be accepted to help others in a much more efficient way. I appreciate that I have been granted the chance to apply for such a position, and good luck to every applicant. Thank you.
    -Angel

@Crunch

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    Nostafaru and JO65 like this.
  11. newbie13

newbie13 Member

when i come on cc.com there only be's one member of staff online.....

choose me i be on cc.com alot i will help you guys out, good look to the next moderator.

choose me
    thank you :)

12. Venomz

Venomz Member

Congrats:)

PS3DUDE and Sinister like this.
  13. PS3DUDE

PS3DUDE Member

congrts dude

14. Lindows

Lindows A:\ copy *.* B: Retired Staff Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member Console ID Poster

Nostafaru likes this.