Welcome To Our New Moderator: Chuckie

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
WELL DONE TYQADMT
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CongratulationS BUDDY
:Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog::Grog:
THANKS FOR THE ID'S
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK;)

Reactions: Irving

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Crunch can i put my name in the hat for moderator i'm on 24/7 super active as you know respectful and helpful when i can (I have to sleep too). I've been modding since ps2 mod chip days xbox xbox 360 wii ps3 soon to be ps4 lol. I've been here since before you closed the site and reopened it. I can also post cut and pasted posts from ngu as some do to get cheap likes. I have made C# tools with the help of some great tuts and I am constantly learning new things. I have
since 21 october. I have good grammar. Apart from Crunch Sony's-nightmare big barry and TYQADMT aka Chuckie you can't get any more active!
Thanks for your time. Crunch always on point!

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Crunch i, i wanted to post in the section about you needing a moderator but it was closed, i most likely don't have a shot and not even sure if you need a moderator anymore but i'm going to give it a go, some information about me:

I'm 16

I have a Previous moderation experienceI have moderated on a small Console hacking website in the past

I am experienced with these type of forums and know how they work, except for that time that i couldn't post i honestly don't know what was up with that. I am always willing to help others and welcome others to the community as well.

I think i am suited for this position because I am extremely active on this forum, always looking for console id's on other places to share with the CC community and also posting private console id's of my own, I always have time to help others with their questions or if they need help, and I love to welcome others to the community by encouraging them to follow rules, respect others, and not to spam. i also try to keep the forums under control when they start to get out-of-hand, and I am a very respected member of the community. I will devote all of my time to clean up threads from spam and helping others whom struggle to navigate around the forums. I am a mature individual who acts kindly, respectfully, and responsibly around others, on psn or on cc, I would love to help the cc community for everything you guy's have done for us such as posting console id's etc. I am always looking for a new way to assist others, and being accepted will give me the opportunity to make the forums a better place, in addition i think it would be nice to have someone from inside the U.S that has the same time zone as some of the other members and if possible could help more affectively when it comes to english etc, i am not applying just to be a moderator because i want to be cool or anything persay, i'm applying to be a moderator because i want to be able to help more affectively, i also realize that moderator is pretty much just like a normal member of the forums, only difference is a moderator enforces rules. i also would like to implant some suggestions to make the forum not all about console id's but an all around helpful friendly, non-corrupted know-what-they're-doing forum. :) i will respect your decision even if i don't get the rank i will still continue to strive for a more helpful and efficient community, i would also like to do some giveaways! i get a lot of psn cards and memberships for hosting that i could give out to the cc communtiy because i don't use them.

I thank everyone for reading this, and I hope to be accepted to help others in a much more efficient way. I appreciate that I have been granted the chance to apply for such a position, and good luck to every applicant. Thank you.
-Angel

@Crunch

Last edited:
Reactions: Nostafaru and JO65

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
when i come on cc.com there only be's one member of staff online.....

choose me i be on cc.com alot i will help you guys out, good look to the next moderator.

choose me
thank you :)

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
General chit-chat
Help Users