*WHY IS SONY BANNING US FASTER THEN LIGHTNING + **HOW TO PREVENT IT!!!** 100% WORKING!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Did this help

• Total voters
Jan 9, 2018
Tbh this is kinda silly.

The bans are issues automatically by bots/detection methods. They WILL not just go offline on weekends lmao, sony is a multi-million dollar company, their detection systems arent the type of thing that just get shut off on weekends lmao.
People are NOT manually inspecting systems.

All sony is doing is changing their detection methods to be better. In order to avoid bans all you need to do is disable webman before signing in. I have gone over a year on the one CID, All I do is disable webman, Never used or even installed PSNinja or PSNPatch.

I sell CIDs for $9.99 on my store (wont link because I'm not sure if I'm allowed)
Search PassiveModding rocketr if you need.

Only use shared CIDs IF you do not have access to a private one. Private CID/PSID combos will stop you from being banned for longer.

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
Tbh this is kinda silly.

The bans are issues automatically by bots/detection methods. They WILL not just go offline on weekends lmao, sony is a multi-million dollar company, their detection systems arent the type of thing that just get shut off on weekends lmao.

All sony is doing is changing their detection methods to be better. In order to avoid bans all you need to do is disable webman before signing in. I have gone over a year on the one CID, All I do is disable webman, Never used or even installed PSNinja or PSNPatch.

I sell CIDs for $9.99 on my store (wont link because I'm not sure if I'm allowed)

Only use shared CIDs IF you do not have access to a private one. Private CID/PSID combos will stop you from being banned for longer.
did you just use rebug toolbox?

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
Tbh this is kinda silly.

and no. most people dont even have webman... because everyones on lite.. so they can sign in

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
I don't touch rebug toolbox in terms of preventing bans. All I've used is the keybind Triangle+R2 before signing in to disable webman and syscalls and then go about my day.
how u log in on lite then.. to execute that key bind you need webman... i never saw anyone do it but i am pretty sure you can install webman on rebug lite 4.83 but its hard and risky
and how you sign in withot rebug toolbox? arent you on DEX

Jan 9, 2018
how u log in on lite then.. to execute that key bind you need webman... i never saw anyone do it but i am pretty sure you can install webman on rebug lite 4.83 but its hard and risky
and how you sign in withot rebug toolbox? arent you on DEX
I use full rebug. I'm on dex.

All I do is boot up PS3, open whatever game, open XMB (using controller not through game), press and hold Triangle+R2, webman shows disabled syscalls, then I sign in

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018

All I do is boot up PS3, open whatever game, open XMB (using controller not through game), press and hold Triangle+R2, webman shows disabled syscalls, then I sign in
Same, i do that too. It really works that way

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court

you said your on dex.. you cant go online without rebug toolbox, you have to open up rebug toolbox and spoof to CEX to go online when on DEX.. if you turn on your console and execute the key bind then what will happen is you sign in and you get the one error code you get from not spoofing or banned cid so that is false!

Jan 9, 2018
My Rebug Toolbox info is as follows:
Version: 02.02.12
Firmware: 4.81 DEX
LV2 Kernel: DEX
Target Type: DEX
COBRA: 7.55

the only spoofing you need to do for dex consoles is change active PS3ID to EID5 and thats a one off every time you decide to update rebug firmware

ForceBeLxgend

Apr 13, 2018

the only spoofing you need to do for dex consoles is change active PS3ID to EID5 and thats a one off every time you decide to update rebug firmware
hey passive I didn't realize u had consolecrunch lol

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
The reason they get banned is because they are Public, think of the amount of people using them at once, and playing high risk games like gta v and black ops 2

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court

you have to change it everytime you go online not just once because if so then you cant go online..

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
The reason they get banned is because they are Public, think of the amount of people using them at once, and playing high risk games like gta v and black ops 2
bro people bought Private CIDS nad tell me that they got banned in less then 5 minutes lol and no noot just that like 2 months ago i was on public for TIME bro!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    sound is terrible
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha ya here too but im gonna go to bed in a few anyways gonna go to my girlfriends house tomorrow this weekend my fucking birthday ahhaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i know it do last time we played
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol cool happy birth in case forget
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think im gonna by new headset next month tho
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea thanks bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea me too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    we can play then for sure