*WHY IS SONY BANNING US FASTER THEN LIGHTNING + **HOW TO PREVENT IT!!!** 100% WORKING!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Did this help

• Total voters

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
i don't get it, i have been telling to everyone and i have been using this method myself, but nobody wants to listen. I have been playing with the same private CID that i bought from a retailer in 2016. Now there is this program which spoofs your CID every 30seconds while playing online, and not only that but you also can spoof it to other regions. Have you ever played CS:GO? Have you ever encountered a hacker? Have you ever noticed that when you were trying to report him, his name would change rapidly and therefore the game would throw an error that this user cannot be found? I think the same happens by using this software. And i only use PSNinja and a spoofer to spoof my ps3 version in order to use CCAPI (is needed for this software to work) and keep playing online. If you are interested, i will post a video to one of my youtube videos on how to get it working. Also, if it doesn't work, pm me or reply to this post. Since this software has been left behind by it's original devs, you will also need to replace some ccapi libraries on the software. If i get a handful of support request i will make another updated video.

You ain't posting shit without a virus scan! If it's good and no one knows it then don't no post shit without a scan

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
It’s not just that people aren’t using psn patch sen enabler etc it’s because there are hundreds of ips on one CID which mean It would get banned quicker because if Sony detect More than one ip on one CID they ban it and also Sony are mods on these console ID forums so yeah when they see the CID they ban it
You are in the wrong never post a message in this thread again research!

Hackerz4life

Jun 17, 2019
£15-£30 for a cid where you guys buying from i kno some people who sells em for £8-10and plus they are private but great post
Someone is not going to go through all the work of getting a console and extracting the CID and give it away for 7 or 8 dollars the guys that do sell those to people like you who think they are private are making a killing off of you. You have to think of it like this if someone wants to sell a legit CID that's private they would need to get a console giving to them or buy it which i'm sure they would be paying more then 7 or 8 just to buy the console then extract the CID and sell it, if they are selling it for 7 or 8 either they are also going to use it then maybe sell it a bit down the road or they are selling it to a ton of people and making a killing off of one CID. A proper CID that's gonna last cost min 15 but usually more 30 for a trusted Private one.

gyulyano

Nov 4, 2017
I dont know what to say about what you wrote here , i mean true or not true. anyway the post is good. personally i think sony have bots who ban people, is impossible for them to have only people to ban cids or accounts, they have ps3 ps4 and now with ps5 they are really busy and the solution is to make bots to ban cids. idk about psn patch if its a cid stealer. my story is i had my ps3 jailbreaked since the days of geohot who cracked the ps3 keys and for like 7 years or more i stayed on 3.55 and used to spoof my ps3 with sen enabler, i used only multiman, and never get banned bur also never played online games only 2 or 3 times but i was always connected to the psn to download games themes etc. i used movian alot. And 2 or 3 years ago i said i am sick of 3.55 and i should update to rebug and i updated. i dint used any tool to go online only sen enabler alays and loaded my games with multiman. my stupidity was i always keeped my consolo connected to internet and like i said no tool for cfw disabler while playing online(on rebug), i used to play gta5 killzone3 and defiance. my console being always connected sometimes forgot to disconnect when i start movian or another homebrew and after couple of weeks i got banned . from my experience i think you dont need any tool only sen enabler to spoof fw and to block access to psn if you are not playing online.
my advice is
EDIT : FIRST OF ALL make a new new account and only from it load games, copy games, use homebrew etc
1. use sen enabler or psn patch to block psn access while you run homebrew, if you have sen enabler + psn patch use sen enabler to spoof to 4.85 then delete the app , you have psn patch to block the psn access and the console is already spoofed to 4.85 even if you delete sen enabler
2. load your game (iso or bles blus folder idk which is better i use only folders backups in my ps3 hdd ) with multiman or better with webman mod , also my advice is to make iso for the games which play online because i heard iso is better
3. after loaded your game press R2 + /\ (triangle) to remove your history files and disable cfw syscall ,also you can delete browser hystory manualy if you want to
4. sign in to psn then start the game
5. dont use moded eboots, try to keep the game as close to original ,also you can check your game folders with ird ps3 iso rebuilder to see if the game is like original one
6. dont mod online , i never did this and i dont know nothing about modding or the tools required for this
7. if possible dont use your console original cid ,use one from internet
8. i forgot to say disable ftp access on webman and multiman while online
9. good luck

i saw a guy here who said he use a tool to connect from pc to ccapi on ps3 and change the cid every 30 seconds while you gaming online but i think this is bad and too easy to spot by sony, because on their servers your account will jump from cid to cid every 30 seconds if someone know better about this please correct me.i used that tool sometimes set to change every minute sometimes i just spoofed my cid with a random one after i connected to psn but also i think this will ban you faster .
IF ANYONE HAVE BETTER IDEAS PLEASE LET US KNOW. also if something is wrong on my post please correct me. and finally sorry if my english is bad i am still learning english CHEERS.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear