*WHY IS SONY BANNING US FASTER THEN LIGHTNING + **HOW TO PREVENT IT!!!** 100% WORKING!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Did this help

• Total voters

Swimmingman46

Jun 20, 2017
I've been using PSNPatch 2017 for the last year and still haven't gotten banned (Private CID). I feel if I stopped using it I would get banned.. Reason being is when you sign in with a normal ID vs the spoofed there automatic security system would ban me... I'm confused I understand people can steal your CID, IDPS, but can anyone clarify if they've successfully stopped using PSNPatch and been fine??
So you are probably wondering why you get banned so easily (On A Public Console ID*)
well i got the answer for you! ;)
AND HOW TO STOP/PREVENT IT!!!

First, Click the "Like" button so i can get likes cause 9* is pretty Embarrassing.. :(
And if you cant see the 2 Spoilers under this, Then you have to scroll up and click on sign up or login to an existing account.
Once you do so you can go down there and click both of the spoilers which will
provide you with the reasoning to why you get banned faster then lightning and how to prevent it!

CLICK ON "CLICK ME" UNDER THIS TO GET ANSWERS!
few of my friends work for sony and so they told me the following:
So Sony has been upgrading,
they have been getting bots to ban automatically,
before they started to upgrade i dont know if they had bots but it sure was
easier to sign in and play the games you enjoy the most easily.
So what i mean is sony has been getting more bots, stronger ones and better.
they ban automatically because now they are on ps4 and the employees are manually banning on ps4
so what i mean by manually and automatically is that sony has been installing robots on the playstation 3
to ban modders and what not and on the playstation 4 there might not be as
much bots like on the playstation 3, so they get real humans to ban people. manually using their computer.

I myself have another source which i have no proof of but i believe its true.
so there is a rumour possibly going around about PSNPatch (The homebrew)
people say its a CID stealer and i personally believe in it so i stay far away from it.
PSNinja and rebug toolbox is enough for signing in.
but of course like everyone knows if you use homebrews online and webman and what not, you should know
that there is a bigger chance of you getting banned.
and since there is tons of people on this website a day on console IDS then there is a big chance you will get banned!
get a cid its not gonna last long with loads of people on it.
no matter if you have experience with Jailbroken Consoles or not.
there is no reason to blame others.
Currently if you didnt understand what i meant by this whole reasoning then to summerise it,
basicically sony is killing us with continous ban waves.#
this has been going on for almost 2x months now!

CLICK ON "CLICK ME #2" UNDER THIS TO GET WAYS TO PREVENT GETTING BANNED WHEN SONY HOSTS BAN WAVES!
Of course everyone knows that if you get a private console id you will automatically prevent it.
but the only problems with that is,
1.expenisve
2.scammers
3.where to get them?

SO THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT BE ASKED TO WASTE FROM (15$-30$) FOR A PRVATE CID!
so what you could do is sign in to PSN using PSNinja and Rebug toolbox if you are on DEX/R-REX if you are on CEX/REX then i think
you just use PSNinja tho i dunno why you would be on CEX/REX.
Note that if you have Just a PSID/CID it wont last as long as a Console ID with a CID/PSID and a SSID.
the SSID helps and makes it harder to get banned
also make sure to clear your history by going into the playstaion 3 browser and click Triangle and one of the few columns in the top first 5 and then at the
bottom you should see clear cache and things like that* (there shall be 5 things you can clear there or 4 but im almost positive its 5)
disabling webman helps with the ban wave and preventing it if you arent on Rebug Lite/New Version of Rebug.

DID YOU KNOW:-
sony closes on the weekends so athough you might not always be able to sign in on the weekdays/from monday to friday
for a long time then just know my biggest secret,
SONY IS CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS (SAT-SUN) so therefore there bots will be shut down and not overheat or i dunno what they do
for all i care but the reason it is good they close on weekends is because then you can sign in without even breaking your
hand punching a wall out of anger from the one message you get
from playstation of you being temporarly banned! ;)
so on the weekends if you can manage to stay online for 42 Hours/2 straight days then thank me later and dont forget dont stay up too late for all you people that still go
to school, you will be dead on monday if you dont go to bed on Sunday from playing too much! i warned you! ;)

So those are some reasons why you might be banned and how you shall prevent it without paying for a CID or using
money at all :)
Enjoy hope this helped

if you learnt anything on this post or what not please give me a "like" so i can make my Grandma happy and proud! ;)
Thank you Please leave your responses or anything i can correct i am pretty sure i made a few typos in there point it out
embarass me as much as possible! ;)
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
-iZioid/HydrazCFW

Swimmingman46

Jun 20, 2017
This video EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ON HOW TO STAY SAFE! Its not PSNPatch that will get you banned its the source. Same with all hombrew.

So you are probably wondering why you get banned so easily (On A Public Console ID*)
well i got the answer for you! ;)
AND HOW TO STOP/PREVENT IT!!!

First, Click the "Like" button so i can get likes cause 9* is pretty Embarrassing.. :(
And if you cant see the 2 Spoilers under this, Then you have to scroll up and click on sign up or login to an existing account.
Once you do so you can go down there and click both of the spoilers which will
provide you with the reasoning to why you get banned faster then lightning and how to prevent it!

CLICK ON "CLICK ME" UNDER THIS TO GET ANSWERS!
few of my friends work for sony and so they told me the following:
So Sony has been upgrading,
they have been getting bots to ban automatically,
before they started to upgrade i dont know if they had bots but it sure was
easier to sign in and play the games you enjoy the most easily.
So what i mean is sony has been getting more bots, stronger ones and better.
they ban automatically because now they are on ps4 and the employees are manually banning on ps4
so what i mean by manually and automatically is that sony has been installing robots on the playstation 3
to ban modders and what not and on the playstation 4 there might not be as
much bots like on the playstation 3, so they get real humans to ban people. manually using their computer.

I myself have another source which i have no proof of but i believe its true.
so there is a rumour possibly going around about PSNPatch (The homebrew)
people say its a CID stealer and i personally believe in it so i stay far away from it.
PSNinja and rebug toolbox is enough for signing in.
but of course like everyone knows if you use homebrews online and webman and what not, you should know
that there is a bigger chance of you getting banned.
and since there is tons of people on this website a day on console IDS then there is a big chance you will get banned!
get a cid its not gonna last long with loads of people on it.
no matter if you have experience with Jailbroken Consoles or not.
there is no reason to blame others.
Currently if you didnt understand what i meant by this whole reasoning then to summerise it,
basicically sony is killing us with continous ban waves.#
this has been going on for almost 2x months now!

CLICK ON "CLICK ME #2" UNDER THIS TO GET WAYS TO PREVENT GETTING BANNED WHEN SONY HOSTS BAN WAVES!
Of course everyone knows that if you get a private console id you will automatically prevent it.
but the only problems with that is,
1.expenisve
2.scammers
3.where to get them?

SO THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT BE ASKED TO WASTE FROM (15$-30$) FOR A PRVATE CID!
so what you could do is sign in to PSN using PSNinja and Rebug toolbox if you are on DEX/R-REX if you are on CEX/REX then i think
you just use PSNinja tho i dunno why you would be on CEX/REX.
Note that if you have Just a PSID/CID it wont last as long as a Console ID with a CID/PSID and a SSID.
the SSID helps and makes it harder to get banned
also make sure to clear your history by going into the playstaion 3 browser and click Triangle and one of the few columns in the top first 5 and then at the
bottom you should see clear cache and things like that* (there shall be 5 things you can clear there or 4 but im almost positive its 5)
disabling webman helps with the ban wave and preventing it if you arent on Rebug Lite/New Version of Rebug.

DID YOU KNOW:-
sony closes on the weekends so athough you might not always be able to sign in on the weekdays/from monday to friday
for a long time then just know my biggest secret,
SONY IS CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS (SAT-SUN) so therefore there bots will be shut down and not overheat or i dunno what they do
for all i care but the reason it is good they close on weekends is because then you can sign in without even breaking your
hand punching a wall out of anger from the one message you get
from playstation of you being temporarly banned! ;)
so on the weekends if you can manage to stay online for 42 Hours/2 straight days then thank me later and dont forget dont stay up too late for all you people that still go
to school, you will be dead on monday if you dont go to bed on Sunday from playing too much! i warned you! ;)

So those are some reasons why you might be banned and how you shall prevent it without paying for a CID or using
money at all :)
Enjoy hope this helped

if you learnt anything on this post or what not please give me a "like" so i can make my Grandma happy and proud! ;)
Thank you Please leave your responses or anything i can correct i am pretty sure i made a few typos in there point it out
embarass me as much as possible! ;)
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
-iZioid/HydrazCFW

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
I can play online fine wether it’s in the week or on the weekend, why? Because I’m not stupid and play high risk games, or buy dodgy cids, they probs aren’t checking this site due to it not being as popular as it once was, they are more likely to check bigger sites like ngu and 7sin
i never mentioned private CIDS... that was really unnecessary to bring in to the conversation know that everyone knows most of that.

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
I was just saying because he said sony are "closed" on the weekends
i never made that 100 clear.. stop putting words in my mouth.
i said on the weekends the time gets reduced or what ever happens all i know is on weekends i have a happy time online until last week (when i made the post) :stare2:

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
i never made that 100 clear.. stop putting words in my mouth.
i said on the weekends the time gets reduced or what ever happens all i know is on weekends i have a happy time online until last week (when i made the post) :stare2:
You said they close on the weekends

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
You said they close on the weekends
is what i said but yeah i do understand the point you are making, i kinda have to rephrase that but at the end i admit to not doing what to do, it was an example i dont really mean they close, i was rushing the second part it was too long dont blame me...

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
@ForceBeLxgend Please listen im asking you nicely, please get off my post and leave me and my future alone. its one thing to have you on FB and it certainly worst on this bro please!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.