X GUNNER P LOL

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015

7a469a27fc83032d49c2378a18b20ce2.png

fcc6d4106ba85e05593482aff2710b76.png

a1d1ddd5fb16dca629a9a170ad01678c.png

and a shit load more lol.

This guy is deranged lol, he claims to he's trying to make game safe yet admits he's going to drop every lobby. He has loads of accounts to do this, and keeps making new ones just to do this. He started threatening to freeze me every game because I didn't give him scripts that would protect him that I don't even have and aren't even possible.

He's 40 years old, still lives with his parents and lives like a pig in his messy room. He gets abused by people in his neighborhood real life so likes to think he's a boss on the internet to make up for it. He thinks he can boot me offline for 2 weeks hahahaha.

He tried to make me look like a bad modder, but everyone knows, I have fun in games and only freeze modders who abuse and freeze for no reason.

If you see someone in a game who mods, has an account with an XBL generated name, 0 gamerscare and still says silver account, then it's most likely him. He uses the TOURMAVERICK is a freeze boat, so protect yourself from that.

Current gamertags I know:
OUTATIME84
MR LUCK 7777777
ReedyToast4988

and has like a thousand more, watch out for him. If you know more, post below. He has two consoles, phat and slim, and they both need to get console banned.

Last edited:

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
I have unfortunately had my experience with gunner too. Its not pleasant. He begged me for MD admin because he has an abusive brother who beats him when he adjusts the temperature in his house. I second this post, gunner truly is an autistic maniac. Anyone who has to deal with this crazy ****** I feel sorry for you!!

I do feel a little bit bad though, he obviously has mental issues :(

SkyLinE85

Nov 28, 2013
Gunner is ok. He used a nice Mod Menu and Freeze Menu. He is a good friend with Toofaces2 and BLOODY. I use the same Menu and there are in the Whitelist.

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
Gunner is ok. He used a nice Mod Menu and Freeze Menu. He is a good friend with Toofaces2 and BLOODY. I use the same Menu and there are in the Whitelist.
He's definitely not, he's not right in the head. When I first met him in a game I gave him chance even after everything I heard about him and he was fine until he threatened me to give him mods, I didn't even have lol.

Anyway I haven't seen him in a game in ages, maybe he's keeping low or maybe he's actually sorted his life out and gone outside instead of "keeping games safe" by freezing people for no reason.

Reactions: IIV NATHAN VII

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
He's a great guy. You all have no idea what you are talking about.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
You're also a manipulative one, trying to blackmail people all the time, so your argument is invalid as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not manipulative, I'm just an asshole. I was also kidding. Also, since he wants to ignore me, inquisition is the one who wanted me to blackmail people and shit lol. He was on my dick for me to get shit from sockstress (freeze).

Might just make my Dropbox public to piss you all off tbh.

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
I'm not manipulative, I'm just an asshole. I was also kidding. Also, since he wants to ignore me, inquisition is the one who wanted me to blackmail people and shit lol. He was on my dick for me to get shit from sockstress (freeze).

Might just make my Dropbox public to piss you all off tbh.
Got dem mega private l33t hax on yo dropbox? :xD:

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.