Ended 5 PRIVATE CONSOLE ID+PSID GIVEAWAY [CHRISTMAS EDITION]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpion

Oct 15, 2015
because my private cid is banned and my account and idont have money im play online with my friend only when someone post console:(:(:tears::tears:

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

Luca-hax

Oct 24, 2015
i want to win because i never had a private cid and my paypal recently got paypal banned. im in need of a cid every single day. Happy x-Mas and New-Year!

ItzDouble

Dec 5, 2015
Hey Emanuel! The easing I wanna win is because I have showed great dedication to this site and winning a Free private CID would be The best And ain,y thing I get For Christmas! A Private Cid Means the world to me , I Havnt had one for the past Month and Havnt been able to Mod People's accounts and earn money and Pay u for a new CID! If you Could choose me as a winner that would make my Christmas the best day ever!

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Hey Emanuel! The easing I wanna win is because I have showed great dedication to this site and winning a Free private CID would be The best And ain,y thing I get For Christmas! A Private Cid Means the world to me , I Havnt had one for the past Month and Havnt been able to Mod People's accounts and earn money and Pay u for a new CID! If you Could choose me as a winner that would make my Christmas the best day ever!
i want to win because i never had a private cid and my paypal recently got paypal banned. im in need of a cid every single day. Happy x-Mas and New-Year!
Nice! Good Luck Guys! :)

ZRMoDz

Nov 23, 2015
christmas_lights.gif

Hello ConsoleCrunchers, Thanks for supporting me and
the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, Yes I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 Private Console IDs as the Holidays are around. Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

Requirements are to comment in why you want to win this reward.
[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/12 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
lidays to All! :)
i want to win because i don't have money to buy CIDS also i want to help others out with these CIDS so they can mod to :) merry XMAS everyone

Deception

May 31, 2014
christmas_lights.gif

the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, Yes I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 Private Console IDs as the Holidays are around. Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/12 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
I would like to win as i only have 1 cid but if i don't all good. I think it's pretty awesome that you would do something like this for the community keep it up bro Merry Christmas i hope you get what you want this year.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
I would like to win as i only have 1 cid but if i don't all good. I think it's pretty awesome that you would do something like this for the community keep it up bro Merry Christmas i hope you get what you want this year.
Love the comment, Merry Christmas to you and Good Luck Mate :)

Reactions: Deception

Chino365

Oct 30, 2015
I would llike to get a ps3 cid for christmas because I been banned for a while, but some people might need it more than me :/ but anyways marry christmas every one

Revolution

Supreme Member
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 3, 2015
Happy Places
christmas_lights.gif

I will update the winners and also PM Them, They will have a whole Entire week to Respond back!

[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/15 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
you're a legend mate, you doing so much for this site!
u give , but u don't take :(
thanks emanuel for supporting this community !
hope i'll win this time :)

and good luck to all ya'll :heart:

check this out too : https://consolecrunch.com/threads/5-premium-upgrades-giveaway-christmas-edition.19198/#post-229345
Hope You Win Buddie! ;)
i want to win cause this is a competition and thats why im commenting ;) :xD: gd luck to all
hahaha yea xD

MoDz_rFUN

Nov 19, 2015
hey i have been on here for like 4 months and i just wanna say thanks for posting this stuff for us like ur the one who post the most and i trust u most time i dont even have time to use them cause im busy but u still help us out alot i really dont know why u do it for us for free on here but thanks for helping us out on here when we are banned so thats about it bro and keep it up man :heart: :)

TWSS_Exotic-_-

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2015
I Want To Win Because Im Too Young Too Have A Paypal Account I bought The 20 Dollar paypal account From 7-11 Im Too Young =( Im 14

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
hey i have been on here for like 4 months and i just wanna say thanks for posting this stuff for us like ur the one who post the most and i trust u most time i dont even have time to use them cause im busy but u still help us out alot i really dont know why u do it for us for free on here but thanks for helping us out on here when we are banned so thats about it bro and keep it up man :heart: :)
Love this Comment man! No problem and good luck mate! :)

Reactions: MoDz_rFUN

WhenStreaks

May 16, 2015
I wanna win because I never really experienced having my on private cid and its hard for my mom to let me put money on a card because she strict and so thats why i wanna win the cid giveaway and merry christmas emanuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".