[BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] - Looking for Beta Testers

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Do you like it?

• Total voters

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
post up a download link then bro. :]
Read the thread. I am looking for beta testers. The program isn't complete yet, there are a few issues that I know about and I still need to work on them. Also I need some people to test it out with me to see how my program deals with multiple connections and different console ids being generated. I can't just release it without knowing how it's going to work with multiple people. I would also like to a few little features that would be nice to have.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
This is by far the most advanced cid generator, but a little on the bad side for cc.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
This is by far the most advanced cid generator, but a little on the bad side for cc.
I don't think it will be to bad for the forums, if no one posts that they found a valid CID people will lose hope and stop using it. But even if it works people like this place and they will come back for sure.

Reactions: Sinister

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I don't think it will be to bad for the forums, if no one posts that they found a valid CID people will lose hope and stop using it. But even if it works people like this place and they will come back for sure.
let's hope so

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
People this is not going to ruin consolecrunch at all, it will help keep site alive and strong instead. l3g3ndary u know im interested in your project, so beam me up. Notice many are struggling with the new 4.55 update but once stuff stabilizes testing will be easier to push, indeed habib cfw and multiman are out and waiting for patchers up******. If i could i would frontpage this, maybe u should convince someone to help u draw some attention.

Reactions: Younis

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Update:

Today I was able to work on it for a bit and I managed to limit how many CIDs are going to show up in the datagrid, this is an important feature because if we generate 1K+ it would take a long time to load. I just got an idea maybe to limit it by the users input... I'm not sure if I can code that but I will try, also the banning system 100% done, I will change the registration form a bit, I am going to ask for an email address because you are limited to one account and if you forget any info then you won't be able to use the generator, so with an email I can reset it securely. Any ideas are welcomed!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_Jinx
  • @ EMRR:
    I fixed the firmware version problem
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice bro
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm just downloaded this pkg file and install it, it's 3kb and works very well. It's spoofing the firmware version. Here is the pkg file > https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4d6mp7blwrkzn/online_4_87_by_papo.pkg/file
  • @ EMRR:
    I think it's for 4.80-4.89 HFW, not compatible with any other version.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o like sen spoofing you mean
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice man well as long as it working you golden right
  • @ EMRR:
    I can login to PSN now with 4.89 Firmware, but i have to create a account. I will create a account later.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well a account is made in couple sec so
  • @ EMRR:
    I created a account but sony doesn't sending the e-mail verification code like 30 hours.
  • @ EMRR:
    I pressed "Send Again" but it's not sending anything.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    look in trash mail
  • @ EMRR:
    I looked
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it can take a while to get that mail i had that happen to me too
  • @ EMRR:
    Yes, i see this issue
    before.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it sucks maybe do a couple times send again at one point you will get it
  • @ EMRR:
    I do it like 30 times .d
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea 30 time should be enough haha
  • Chat Bot:
    faisalnasser12 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.