[BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] - Looking for Beta Testers

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Do you like it?

• Total voters

biopuerto

Feb 5, 2014
Hello , i'm from Spain.
Ages:34
I would be pleased to make of betatester.I have much free time.I have knowdledgement on C and database.
GMT (Madrid)
I was testing you v1 CID generator ,it worked one time for me ,but automatically banned.
Thank you.

Louxane

Nov 29, 2013
Hello , i'm from French.
My name is : Paul
I'm 39 years old .
I would be pleased to make of betatester.I have much free time.I have knowdledgement on C and database.

Thank you.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Sorry for the delay everyone I fixed a couple stuff and then I had to make a program for a client, some family flew in also so I'll be busy this weekend lets see by the end of this coming week if I can release it to beta testers

piedpipper

Mar 11, 2014
nice work im actually using your v1 generator. id love to beta test v2, not to much beta testing experince. i have beta tested halo 3 phanstay star online 2 and ive done some beta testing for some private servers 23 years old pacific coast time

edbekdr

Dec 27, 2013
USA
great invention im hoping to beta test im 18 and mod alot ad alwayss looking for better ways to help out the comunity.

kaiya

Jan 19, 2014
looks like an excellent app... and the idea behind it having a database of users, saying if working or not working.... definatly puts the generators ratio's, into a more realistic perspective of it actually outputing a working cid... fucking brilliant man. i would totally be down to help beta test if u are still interested in canidates.....
pm me if so... oh and btw i am 30 years old and in eastern timezone

Zealand

Dec 10, 2013
i can be a beta tester :), i had the beta versions on kiwi modz tool and baSs_haxors tool

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.