[BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] - Looking for Beta Testers

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Do you like it?

• Total voters

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
There was no link I never got one...I got cid tester legit..u just gotta go thru hundreds of them to find working ones

CIDHACKuR

Nov 17, 2015
thanks for making such an advanced tool!
havend seen one that looked so good.
i would love to test this out so allot of people would be happy with a new cid
on this forum !
good job

cj123

Sep 27, 2017
thanks

Hi everyone, I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added to that other PS3 CID generator has. I have been doing a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for a week and there are some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that's what I'm looking for . I am going to need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

What makes this generator different from the rest?
This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and will not let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to finding a valid one.

Beta Tester Information:
The reason I need your time is because I want to know with the age group I'm dealing with and the time zone because when we beta test I want to pick a time where we can all talk and you guys give me feedback. I will disable the register feature so I am only able to create accounts. Later on I will make it public but the program is not at the level yet. I will disable your accounts after we are done beta testing so I can work on bugs and hopefully have a better experience with the program.

Below are some screenshots of the current program.
Every one give me your opinion on it!

Login Form with register option​

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating CID​

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!​

O3PDFGk.png
[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: beatboxing

ThatBoyJason

Jul 31, 2016
Shiit, well hmu if you want. I will be very gladly to be a tester, because I don’t do much all day So I’ll have time do to whatever you want

ajs

May 27, 2018
if you still need help ill work on the ps3 for the rest of the server time for ps3

full time no matter how long it takes to find them ill keep spamming the cid generate button and notify you first of working ones

Dark58888

Sep 28, 2019

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for. I need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order for me to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Beta Tester Information:
The reason I need your age is because I want to know with the age group I'm dealing with and the time zone because when we beta test I want to pick a time where we can all talk and you guys give me feedback. I will disable the register feature so I'm the only one able to create accounts. Later on I will make it public but the program is not at the level yet. I will disable your accounts after we are done beta testing so I can work on bugs and hopefully have a better experience with the program.

Below are some screenshots of the actual program.

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID​

y7HvBDt.png

O3PDFGk.png
Thanks

Cheifindica

♡Cheif♤
Sep 20, 2018
I want a lot of people to use it and get rid of invalid cids.
looks good do u feel eventually it could have the potential to generate region specific idps? i have found from the 100s of playstation 3s that some while few from various regions will not recoginize and idps that is not native to the region especially those from greece and certain models from south africa..just curious thank you in advance

Thepitbull

Nov 16, 2019

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for. I need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order for me to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Beta Tester Information:
The reason I need your age is because I want to know with the age group I'm dealing with and the time zone because when we beta test I want to pick a time where we can all talk and you guys give me feedback. I will disable the register feature so I'm the only one able to create accounts. Later on I will make it public but the program is not at the level yet. I will disable your accounts after we are done beta testing so I can work on bugs and hopefully have a better experience with the program.

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID​

y7HvBDt.png

O3PDFGk.png
Thanks

BLACK OPS

Feb 22, 2018

Beta Tester Information:

Login Form with register option

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!

O3PDFGk.png

OK​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.