[Changing NPUB - NPEB TO BLES or BLUS] (GUIDE)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

rbtyyu

Jan 6, 2022
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Posted by: 3CH (from)thetechgame.com
thx bro

OnlyForDex420

Jul 16, 2018
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

Yeah man danke

Jan 6, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Nice work

Moataz915

Mar 7, 2022
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Good tutorial

clayp

Mar 10, 2022
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

hell yeah man thanks

Jan 25, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Pussy *****

Sorin Baias

Mar 10, 2022
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

niceeee

Accursio

Mar 24, 2022
"PASSAGGIO 1
Quindi prima di tutto hai bisogno di una versione psn fuori dal gioco, questo rende più facile scaricare un pkg quindi scaricare la versione ISO da un torrent o parti.

PASSO 2
Quindi, una volta che hai il tuo gioco Npeb o Npub, installalo sulla tua ps3 ovviamente se è 4 GB o più devi dividerlo con roba psn Quindi vai su multiman e mettilo in coda.

PASSO 3
Installa il gioco una volta terminato, non giocarci o avvia il gioco, quello che fai è spostare il gioco nella cartella gamez e rinominare la regione in Blesxxxx o blusxxxx.

PASSO 4
Quindi scarica qualsiasi file pkg di aggiornamento per un determinato gioco, ad esempio Battlefield 4. Sono sulla versione Npub ma voglio cambiare in bles, quindi scarica 1.15 o 1.16 per bles non importa alcun aggiornamento del titolo e installalo.

Nella parte successiva è necessario un server FTP o un gestore di file comgienes o qualsiasi altra cosa tu usi per trasferire i file.

ULTIMA PARTE
Passaggio 5

***I contenuti nascosti non possono essere citati.***

Da: modulo NGU
Inserito da: 3CH (da)thetechgame.com

Grazie

LectroHacks-

Mar 28, 2022
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

needed it

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.