[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
Add XBOX KINGHT 75 dropping freeze cars an watch out for NutssOnYourChin freezing with freeze cars aswell
I know who XBOX KINGHT 75 and when he was speaking to me, he seemed pretty chill. The last time I heard from him, he said he was retired from Xbox 360 and was moving to PS3.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
I know who XBOX KINGHT 75 and when he was speaking to me, he seemed pretty chill. The last time I heard from him, he said he was retired from Xbox 360 and was moving to PS3.
Thats gunner p.. He seems ok, but in reality is he very mentally unstable, and drops freezecars whenever his meds dont kick in for that day. Threatened to drop lobbies if I didn't give him V11 admin.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Thats gunner p.. He seems ok, but in reality is he very mentally unstable, and drops freezecars whenever his meds dont kick in for that day. Threatened to drop lobbies if I didn't give him V11 admin.
That ***** has more accounts than I do lmao. Another one added to the list haha

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Can you add this people for me:
-pega eu fi reason: when he joined half the lobby just dropped that was around the place he spawned idk wtf he froze everyone with probably a freeze gun tbh because me and 3 friends were the only modders in the game and we were at the airport. Kids like him are the reason I only have 2 cars and a heli in my .img lmao
-AzG Aqua reason: kid is just a twat in general he kept freezing me on one of my old main accounts, before it got perm. banned, every time I joined his game.
What console?

SnipingRage

Feb 28, 2016
Wehlth an gta nice guy abusing black screen mod watch out for him an freeze him before he abuses black screen on you

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
This will be the last and only time I ever ask of you to do this:

If anyone has any objections to this list, please consult me, and I will remove any names/GT's from this list. This goes for all people, including those who watch this thread without an account.

Zacharywheeler

May 20, 2016
hi everybody i joined this forum as a friend told me about the blacklist. i would like to add ISOElectro to the ps3 list. i do have mods yes i roleplay as a police officer i do no harm others i am respectful to other people. I set my model as a police oficer and i then got a fib buffallo. i began pulling a pedestrian over and a guy called ISOElectro started saying down the mic in a annoying accent 'you cant see me zachary' and was throwing me under the map and lagging me. i couldnt see him on the whos talking so he obviously bought MDExtend Premium just to troll. he then started giving me a freeze gun and i left the lobby. he then started sendin me psn messages saying i am your father and stuff. yet my dad is dead of testicular cancer so yeah thanks isoelectro. i told him i would report him to hope he would get off my case and he told me that i have mods yet he has them too sad thing is that he even paid for his mods.

i am a police roleplayer on ps3 i do not harm people i like to pretend to be fib as i cannot on gta5 with people so i tend to use a LSPD clan with me and electro trolled me completely. that is not what fair modders do at all, a true modder is kind to all players and makes it more fun. i can get proof aswell of the messages isoelectro sent to me on ps3.

thank you for your time.

Reactions: Ur Grue

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
hi everybody i joined this forum as a friend told me about the blacklist. i would like to add ISOElectro to the ps3 list. i do have mods yes i roleplay as a police officer i do no harm others i am respectful to other people. I set my model as a police oficer and i then got a fib buffallo. i began pulling a pedestrian over and a guy called ISOElectro started saying down the mic in a annoying accent 'you cant see me zachary' and was throwing me under the map and lagging me. i couldnt see him on the whos talking so he obviously bought MDExtend Premium just to troll. he then started giving me a freeze gun and i left the lobby. he then started sendin me psn messages saying i am your father and stuff. yet my dad is dead of testicular cancer so yeah thanks isoelectro. i told him i would report him to hope he would get off my case and he told me that i have mods yet he has them too sad thing is that he even paid for his mods.

i am a police roleplayer on ps3 i do not harm people i like to pretend to be fib as i cannot on gta5 with people so i tend to use a LSPD clan with me and electro trolled me completely. that is not what fair modders do at all, a true modder is kind to all players and makes it more fun. i can get proof aswell of the messages isoelectro sent to me on ps3.

thank you for your time.
If this is true, its a shame when someone uses other peoples mods abusively.

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

True_Curses

May 5, 2016
If this is true, its a shame when someone uses other peoples mods abusively.
why can't people like you and devil actually do something about people who are abusive modders? actually blacklist them or something so they cant use their menu or make it so they can't use any freeze mods

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
why can't people like you and devil actually do something about people who are abusive modders? actually blacklist them or something so they cant use their menu or make it so they can't use any freeze mods
We have a lot of people on the blacklist that can't use MD, a lot of which can't even play in peace. But we cant get everyone, especially since v11 is already released. I do my best to take abusers out of my games.

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

Zacharywheeler

May 20, 2016
We have a lot of people on the blacklist that can't use MD, a lot of which can't even play in peace. But we cant get everyone, especially since v11 is already released. I do my best to take abusers out of my games.
i have the problem i host games and people keep ruining them i now kick them when it happens.
if u want proof of the messages ISOElectro sent me pls let me know. he is also a registered member here so i am here to name and shame the mother trucker

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
Just a heads up I can ensure you Z Cavalcante is NOT an abusive modded. He freezes people that mess with him while his on a different account and if he froze you its cause you deserve it. :)

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
If they updated there black lists daily with new abusers than are you and everyone else going to download the new release? Hotswappers wont want to do that everyday and it would be a pain in the ass for Devil to update his premium & premium admin members with new files

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Just a heads up I can ensure you Z Cavalcante is NOT an abusive modded. He freezes people that mess with him while his on a different account and if he froze you its cause you deserve it. :)
Ima take a wild guess and say you are Z Cavalcante lmao

Reactions: Zacharywheeler
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Getmoneyright is our newest member. Welcome!