[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Anonymous is watching you
Oh give me a break. Gunner? Lol? Or just a fanboy. I don't drop nothing. I may drop a small lobby ONLY if there are ghosts in there. Which is no longer necessary with our ghost detection. I mod for the greater good of the game, and the people who fail to realize this, are the people who I am protecting the game from. The abusive modders are the ones who complain about me. Just because I'm in a lobby when something happens, doesn't mean for a second that I did it. Everyone just assumes, and goes off other peoples assumptions. The people who have talked to me on their own do not think I am abusive. Only the ones who follow the leader do.

Reactions: Ur Grue

FMJcheeseFMJ

Jan 11, 2015
Oh give me a break. Gunner? Lol? Or just a fanboy. I don't drop nothing. I may drop a small lobby ONLY if there are ghosts in there. Which is no longer necessary with our ghost detection. I mod for the greater good of the game, and the people who fail to realize this, are the people who I am protecting the game from. The abusive modders are the ones who complain about me. Just because I'm in a lobby when something happens, doesn't mean for a second that I did it. Everyone just assumes, and goes off other peoples assumptions. The people who have talked to me on their own do not think I am abusive. Only the ones who follow the leader do.
I now have proof from you that you drop lobbies thank you very much

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
I now have proof from you that you drop lobbies thank you very much
You clearly skimmed over the parts where I explained, and only processed what you wanted to hear. But, like I said. Lobby drops will no longer be necessary with our ghost detection. And I will continue to protect the game from people like yourself. Have a nice day :)

FMJcheeseFMJ

Jan 11, 2015
You clearly skimmed over the parts where I explained, and only processed what you wanted to hear. But, like I said. Lobby drops will no longer be necessary with our ghost detection. And I will continue to protect the game from people like yourself. Have a
Did you like getting banned well it will happen again and again until you stop ACTING like a big man and grow a pair of deez nuts. STOP DROPPING LOBBYS and grow up

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
Did you like getting banned well it will happen again and again until you stop ACTING like a big man and grow a pair of deez nuts. STOP DROPPING LOBBYS and grow up
Lol he won't be added to the list he's friends with the OP. And I'm sure devil too. Notice how there's no previous post anywhere about how he abuses posting here is useless.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
I don't think my name should be on this list. I never even use super ghost or abuse what I have
If it wasn't for you following LoOnEy around, and scouting for him, I wouldn't have put you on here. You had him following you, and freezing innocents. He can't see people leave or join games with his sh*tty ghost. I saw you join my game, and LoOnEy followed in Super Ghost, and he black screened the only person in the lobby with me. I was lucky to have changed into Niko, or else you or LoOnEy would've tried to freeze me.

Baddog

Sep 10, 2015
Well i had to scroll back up to see what web site i was on. Thought there for a min. i was on se7. With all the flaming that was going on. Grow up people. Its not a wonder why i have never posted here or anywere with all this going on. Think i will just stick to puting stuff on a disk and sending it to my friends.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Lol he won't be added to the list he's friends with the OP. And I'm sure devil too. Notice how there's no previous post anywhere about how he abuses posting here is useless.
How about you take that mediafire link off, or we will have more problems. As for inquisition, don't worry about it. thinking that detection is your salvation is actually funny. it's not that challenging to reverse engineer something. come christmas break me r07 and wenus will all show you a very fun time :)

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
I don't consider it selling out, since he requested it, if you wasn't so high all the time, I'm sure you'd remember, but maybe a simpleton like you wouldn't. And perhaps that's for the best you've derailed this thread long enough.
why would i ever request this of you. take that shit down

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
If it wasn't for you following LoOnEy around, and scouting for him, I wouldn't have put you on here. You had him following you, and freezing innocents. He can't see people leave or join games with his sh*tty ghost. I saw you join my game, and LoOnEy followed in Super Ghost, and he black screened the only person in the lobby with me. I was lucky to have changed into Niko, or else you or LoOnEy would've tried to freeze me.
Like I said I don't freeze ppl , and what you don't know is that if I wasn't in his game he'd go around freezing everyone. Not everyone who has ghost deserves it or uses it properly. I just had it to see what all the fuss was about and I hated it that's why you see my name on the list still. But you sat In my parties so you already know this. Be happy he plays only when I'm on cause it could be a lot worst, at least it's mods and not a booster because then he'd go around booting ppl blindly too

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
why would i ever request this of you. take that shit down
How about you take that mediafire link off, or we will have more problems. As for inquisition, don't worry about it. thinking that detection is your salvation is actually funny. it's not that challenging to reverse engineer something. come christmas break me r07 and wenus will all show you a very fun time :)
I'm sure he has what's coming too him, and if you need others to help hunt him down I know a few ppl lol

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Idk but you did and it will have to wait till I'm home. I don't think it can be done from mobile

I'm sure he has what's coming too him, and if you need others to help hunt him down I know a few ppl lol
only thing that can save him is changing his GT. i'd rather not talk about what i have now. only reason he gets what's coming is because he's a scammer. believe me, i wouldn't of given him ghost for free.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
The fact that you think anyone likes you enough to give you anything is funny in itself.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
The fact that you think anyone likes you enough to give you anything is funny in itself.
give me anything? i don't need anything more. i have enough to put any person that pisses me off away, if that's what you mean

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
give me anything? i don't need anything more. i have enough to put any person that pisses me off away, if that's what you mean
You paid $1,000's for something you didn't even get. You're lying even after we all know you have nothing.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
You paid $1,000's for something you didn't even get. You're lying even after we all know you have nothing.
lol the last time we talked was late september. it's been 2 months. are you sure i didn't get anything. don't get involved in this dude. it's not good for you

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Lets do a little 4chan greentext story

>be Aizle
>goes to wenus and buys his menu for $450
>goes away for a little bit
>comes back with regular xbox
>buys RGH
>spends more of his parents money
>buys more stuff from wenus again
>tells everyone he got wenus' sh*it again
>still has nothing to show
>tells people wenus' secrets when he's not supposed to

You spent your parents money
You have nothing to show that you could do anything to anyone, except for Black Screen
You told people private info when they're not supposed to know

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
only thing that can save him is changing his GT. i'd rather not talk about what i have now. only reason he gets what's coming is because he's a scammer. believe me, i wouldn't of given him ghost for free.
Lol there's other ways to track him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.