[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Lets do a little 4chan greentext story

>be Aizle
>goes to wenus and buys his menu for $450
>goes away for a little bit
>comes back with regular xbox
>buys RGH
>spends more of his parents money
>buys more stuff from wenus again
>tells everyone he got wenus' sh*it again
>still has nothing to show
>tells people wenus' secrets when he's not supposed to

You spent your parents money
You have nothing to show that you could do anything to anyone, except for Black Screen
You told people private info when they're not supposed to know
lol all in the past dude. dont see why you're publicly posting this. ill play with u over the break and we'll see

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
Keep plotting your little attack against me. Your life must be really interesting
Actually I have nothing planned lol. It's a game my only plan is to play and have a decent time and when abusive players comes around deal with them. And continue to play and if it happens to be you I'll sit back and watch the show. Unlike yourself I don't message ppl saying their days of fun are over. And plan to be abusive towards others

X GUNNER P

Sep 19, 2015
I'm not going to react to your childish posts. I freeze people with reason. You should really grow a brain before it's too late.
well well well look what came out of the retard box you froze x gunner p because he let you to show all what a crook you are the next time i see you have a smile lollllll

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
well well well look what came out of the retard box you froze x gunner p because he let you to show all what a crook you are the next time i see you have a smile lollllll
I never froze you. But I sure will next time I see you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.