[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
There are tons of ways to freeze ghosts lmfao. Just because you can't see them in your menu doesn't mean you can't freeze them.
That's the problem with you lot you don't think about the community. It may be easy for you to get rid of an abusive Ghost but it's not for the average person as I explained in my reply which got deleted #CorruptSite

And I can see ghosts but like I explained I was talking about the average user.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
That's the problem with you lot you don't think about the community. It may be easy for you to get rid of an abusive Ghost but it's not for the average person as I explained in my reply which got deleted #CorruptSite

I haven't seen any ghosts tbh since v11.3 was released. Well... in TBOGT I see them alot tbh. I do think about this community, more than most tbh. Everyone thinks there is a way to get rid of mod abusers lmfao. When you try to stop something you are giving it attention. Once they stop getting reactions and getting attention from people they will get bored and move to a different game. People who drop lobbies and shit want to get reactions and shit from people that's why they do it. I stop caring about people abusing there mods awhile ago because there is no stopping something that there is no real consequence they receive for doing whatever they are doing. People complaining on this thread about people who abuse mods isn't getting anything done. The reason the average person can't freeze ghosts is because they don't think outside the box. Just think about it. All the things u can freeze people with without using a menu with network functions in it.

Reactions: Ur Grue

I Dont Freeze

May 8, 2016

If you freeze an abusive ghost you'll be on this list in no time. It's only wrong when it happens to you; not when you do it to others.

Reactions: Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
You saying that to me ?
To you, Aizle and anon. I don't care what you all do to each other, because none of you will turn to the next page in your little argument, and see it's pointless to freeze each other. For the record, True Curses is not a good person to ask, because he too abuses. I hear from plenty of people about the stupid bs he pulls when his friends aren't around.

SnipingRage

Feb 28, 2016
To you, Aizle and anon. I don't care what you all do to each other, because none of you will turn to the next page in your little argument, and see it's pointless to freeze each other. For the record, True Curses is not a good person to ask, because he too abuses. I hear from plenty of people about the stupid bs he pulls when his friends aren't around.
Everyone abuses mods even you do so pointess to say that to anyone, they are crying when they add me on black list for nothing lol

Zacharywheeler

May 20, 2016
not going to lie but this is why the gta four community is fucked rn. mpst modders abusing nd shit nd what makes me even madder is pwople that charge excssive to sell a menu just so they peofit. makes me wonder who here actually mods for the fun in the game and no for money or freezing

True_Curses

May 5, 2016
Define "abuse" never dropped a lobby so you're talking out your ass. i don't freeze people for no reason, i dont start blowing up lobbies with my mods. just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true. the most abusive thing i do is run around the airport with super speed and auto aim when im bored

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
If you freeze an abusive ghost you'll be on this list in no time. It's only wrong when it happens to you; not when you do it to others.
I freeze people for a reason and I have froze many ghosts who were abusing it I don't see my name on the list? Tbh every single one of you dont care about the community you just act like you do to give yourself a a nice rep. I seen people in MD team that sell Freeze menus and I have seen MD Admins/premium members abuse their shit on friendly modders and non modders. Either way I don't really care. And as for abusers wanting attention SwizzyPlays why is their a topic dedicated to them? But it's whatever I'll leave you guys to sit here thinking you're doing a good job.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I'm selling custom GTA IV blacklists. My default blacklist will blackscreen freeze anyone on the list.

100% Confidentiality, your blacklist will not be shared with anyone but me!

$5.00 for a 3 person blacklist + One free update.
$8.00 for a 5 person blacklist + One free update.
$10.00 for an 8 person blacklist + One free update.
$15.00 for a 12 people blacklist + Two free updates.
$20.00 for an 30 people blacklist + Three free updates.

$1.00 to update your blacklist. (e.g removing/adding someone from/to your blacklist).
$2.00 to add another slot to your blacklist ($1.00 for up****** the list, $1.00 for the extra slot).
$5.00 to be whitelisted. (I will never add you to someone's blacklist).

PM me for more information.

Last edited:

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
I'm selling custom GTA IV blacklists. My default blacklist will blackscreen freeze anyone on the list.

100% Confidentiality, your blacklist will not be shared with anyone but me!

$5.00 for a 3 person blacklist + One free update.
$8.00 for a 5 person blacklist + One free update.
$10.00 for an 8 person blacklist + One free update.
$15.00 for a 12 people blacklist + Two free updates.
$20.00 for an 30 people blacklist + Three free updates.

$1.00 to update your blacklist. (e.g removing/adding someone from/to your blacklist).
$2.00 to add another slot to your blacklist ($1.00 for up****** the list, $1.00 for the extra slot).
$5.00 to be whitelisted. (I will never add you to someone's blacklist).

PM me for more information.
Just making the game even worse...

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Just making the game even worse...

As Inquisition said, this isn't exactly a good idea as people will just put people in it and they will get frozen for no reason. This is what abusing mods is.

A lot of people are already whitelisted in my script and for some people who wish to purchase will be asked for reasons of blacklisting and depending on that reason I may ask for proof. The script is protected with a GT check and the list is protected against Sco Toolbox. Some customers will be required to have me on their friendslist also.

Friends of mine will be whitelisted free of charge. So, you two are safe. This also wouldn't work on ghosts as of yet.

_Aidable

May 2, 2016
A lot of people are already whitelisted in my script and for some people who wish to purchase will be asked for reasons of blacklisting and depending on that reason I may ask for proof. The script is protected with a GT check and the list is protected against Sco Toolbox. Some customers will be required to have me on their friendslist also.

Friends of mine will be whitelisted free of charge. So, you two are safe. This also wouldn't work on ghosts as of yet.
Proves my point right there. CC Dev team yet selling freeze shit. What you're trying to do is make yourself money/power by whitlisting your GTs and friends GTs and selling it. What's your Gamertag?

Reactions: True_Curses

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Proves my point right there. CC Dev team yet selling freeze shit. What you're trying to do is make yourself money/power by whitlisting your GTs and friends GTs and selling it. What's your Gamertag?
Just please stop. What y'all are arguing about is mainly a he said she said thing. Just because someone is selling freeze stuff that is in the CC Dev Team doesn't mean the whole "Team" is doing it. There isn't one person on this fucking forum or any forum that has anything to do with GTA IV that just plays regular with mods with no freezing people or whatever. Nobody spawns ramps for non-modders or spawn cars for people anymore like back in 2011-2013. If your on this site you have some kind of freeze method to drop kids(not freeze guns LOL like black screen or the fucking freeze car lulz).
Shut the f*ck up, and quit bickering back and forth.
God I love you. No homo bro lol...
I freeze people for a reason and I have froze many ghosts who were abusing it I don't see my name on the list? Tbh every single one of you dont care about the community you just act like you do to give yourself a a nice rep. I seen people in MD team that sell Freeze menus and I have seen MD Admins/premium members abuse their shit on friendly modders and non modders. Either way I don't really care. And as for abusers wanting attention SwizzyPlays why is their a topic dedicated to them? But it's whatever I'll leave you guys to sit here thinking you're doing a good job.
The reason this thread was made is so people that own menus(like MD) can black list these kids from using the menu in the future. I don't think I am doing a good job and never have I ever thought I was doing a good job. I stopped trying to "fix" this game awhile ago because there is no way to stop kids with USB sticks and hot swappers with leaked freeze menus dropping lobbies. All of you arguing on here isn't going to get anybody anywhere so just let this thread keep being used for what it is suppose to be used for and go argue somewhere else. If y'all hate each other this much add me on skype we can create a group convo just to argue about a pointless topic from dusk to dawn. BTW aidable this wasn't directed just to you so sorry if it came off as that lol. But frfr stop going on with this childish convo please its pointless...

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: