• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Reactions: Swissh32

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

Kratn

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you for giving credit I highly appreciate it. Swissh and VVVVVQOO or whatever pay them no attention.

Real Modders on LBP that I know of and associate with on a daily basis. We have shared many modding methods and we know the most about anything related to LBP modding. This group of modders right here. We do not like to release mods at all. Most of our mods are kept between the group and are highly private.

- Me (Kratn)
- Zrofro
- Galaxy
- A50
- Rax
- Shinowe
- Alskaa
- Jekira
- Ninja

Wannabe modders that I know of and these kids can't tell you anything about modding LBP other than saying that they made something that they don't even know how to make. They don't even have jailbreaks and can't even tell you what a jailbroken console is.

- Swissh32
- Vvvv000000 something like that
- DaddyBrokeMommys
- GodOfSackboys

Apr 23, 2019
I'm just trying to point out that the credits need to be changed. Thought I could trust swissh but clearly not. He begged me for the profile for the longest and I finally decided to give it to him. Didn't think people would try to take credit for it. I also didn't think of posting it on console crunch but I should have. When I release future modded profiles I will publish them here. You won't see anything new from DaddyBrokeMommy and GodOfSackBoyz they aren't legit.
Speaking of credit taker, you take credit for leaking a wide stance, and speed 0 file that you stole. I wouldn't be talking if I were you. (JoshandMJ23)

redruM

May 24, 2019
Hey whats up guys. Here are the 1.9 and 2.3 versions of the modded profile.
These have alot of new features the others didnt.
ALL THE OLD STUFF
Glass and Sponge Material
Background: Materopolis
2 New Cars
Negat. Projectal Bot(eve)
Timer bomb(LBP1)
Round Bomb(LBP1/LPB2)
Music Sequencer
LPB1 Spinner
Score Giver
Speed Sensor
Creatinator
Bounce Pad with Gravity chip on it
Race ender
switch gear
Armored Brain
Move Controlinator
All the old and 1.9 Stuff
Backgorund: Victoria, Default Moon
Material Tweaker
Watre Tweaker
Beach Ball
Golf Ball
Race Starting Point
Orange
Golden Apple
Cherry
Wheel
Can Facing you
Can Upright
Candle
Pixel Light
Cube Light
Paintinator
Sounds
Worm hole
Bounce Pad no gravity cip
+ALOT MORE.....

Instructions:

Requires: Usb Device and a Computer.
Step 1:
Start by backing up your Little Big Planet 2 profile save ingame.
You can do this by being in your pod and pressing the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Back Up Profile.​

Step 2:
Now quit the game, you should now be on the XMB screen.
Plug in your Usb Device into the PS3.
Go to the Game tab. (Should be there already if you quit the game.)
Go and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Now inside, find you Little Big Planet 2 Profile Save. (You can press the Square Button to organize your saves
in folders sorted by game name.)​
Press the Triangle Button. Then press Copy. Then find your Usb Device and press the X Button.​

Step 3:
Plug the Usb Device into your computer.
Inside the Usb there should be a folder called PS3 and inside that a folder called SAVEDATA.
Judging by where you live, your Profile Save should start with these following prefixs:
BCES – Europe
BCUS – North America
BCJS – Japanese
BCAS – Asian
BCOS – Oceana​
I live in the US, so my save is BCUS98245PROFILEXXXXXXXX. (Back up your Save if you want, because the new
will replace the old one. Just copy the Save to somewhere else.)​
Open up your Profile Save.(Should have alot of files in it. Just leave it opwn.)
Now download the file that I have provided. (Ether saving or opening the file is up to you.)
In the file, there should be two folders. Version 1.9 and Version 2.3. Chose which ever you want.
Both folders contains a file named 0. Chose which ever 0 you want.​

Step 4:
Copy or Drag the 0 file into your Profile Save. Your Os will ask you to Skip or Replace the files.
Chose to Replace the files.
(Downloaded 0 file --------> USB: PS3/SAVEDATE/LBP 2 PROFILE SAVE/Put 0 file here.)​
After you have put the Downloaded 0 in your profile save. Unplug your Usb Device.
Plug your Usb Device into your PS3.
Go to the Game tab and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Click on the Usb icon and copy the Profile Save back to the ps3. (Overwrite the Profile Save on your PS3.)​
Step 5:
Start up Little Big Planet 2. Inside your pod press the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Import Profile.
Now chose your Profile Save.
Let the game load and you're done.
Downloads:

Credits: Kratn

nicee

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...