• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DropRax

Oct 31, 2018
Many versions.. All they did was rename the categories to make the 0 look different and then they added their names to it to also make it seem like they made it. They don't even know how to mod better yet they don't even have jailbroken consoles which mean they don't have CFW. Many others can tell you that these people didn't make these profiles.
lol they got you fooled then

Jackbuster

Oct 14, 2019
This whole thing is so dumb. On one hand you got someone who just took all the credit and is acting like a baby about it and on the other hand the person WHO knew that this person was a liar and credit stealer gave the file to him. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT a kid who talks about having a cfw but begs for mods, actually NOT being a modder and a dirty liar. Who would have known??? Stop being retarted and think about whats going to happen before you give to him.

Jackbuster

Oct 14, 2019
AND im not even sure one of your friends even made it. Like you have no proof that you made it. Your modded no slap had no proof and vvv pretty much is exposing you though with no proof.

Swissh32

Oct 30, 2018
Detroit, Michigan
Actually 85% of the Cc profiles are all own by the same person and is fooling all you kids. XD I exposed and used this kid Kratins mad rage to take a account of a special annoying Detroit kids psn. + on top of it all got them to leak files. I am a cfw I got vids I can hold my username plus a word on startup to prove so. Love how guliable the community is. Btw proves how avt'stc Kratin is. No why he truely did anything on this. He is getting fed stuff.

Jackbuster

Oct 14, 2019
Again this is so dumb why is this community so gullible? Cause there all a bunch of kids im pretty sure kratn is like 14 by the way he is crying about people stealing credit and such.

Kuroi_115

Jul 8, 2020
I got the mod and it's working perfectly, there's a few issues like not being able to use certain materials and not being able to use DC decorations but it's still pretty cool

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.