[PS3-XBOX] MD EXTEND + V11 PREMIUM or PREMIUM+ ADMIN EDITION PREVIEW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
c19a27bb1bc046f38f830b0fa9630f34.png

djloveboy55

Apr 14, 2016
Hi TeAm ,, i have gta iv disc version and (tbogt - playstore version) ( TLAD - playstore version) how run MD v11.3 in TLAD ????? its possible or not???? in gta iv MD 11.3 run perfect and TBOGT run perfect but in TLAD screen infinite loading cant run game !!!!!!

renskiler

Feb 12, 2017
Hi TeAm ,, i have gta iv disc version and (tbogt - playstore version) ( TLAD - playstore version) how run MD v11.3 in TLAD ????? its possible or not???? in gta iv MD 11.3 run perfect and TBOGT run perfect but in TLAD screen infinite loading cant run game !!!!!!
they didnt release it for tlad simply because almost no one is on there how ever it should load just fine so it might be somthing wiht your iso did you change it ?

djloveboy55

Apr 14, 2016
yeaaa run internal iso !!!! gta iv work perfect and TBOGT with MD v11.3 but TLAD screen loading and loading and loading !!!!!!! TBOGT AND TLAD is individual playstore version with rap!!!!!!!! gta iv ( blus30127)

May 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Extend+ V11 is ready and we are running lasts tests on XBOX, PS3 is tested and comfirmed working smooth and stable without any freezebugs.

Now its the time to get the special versions, release date for PUBLIC Edition is 22 december 2015.

Note : The public edition will not have any Ghost Detection, due to the leak u understand i cannot release this without GT locks.

However the MDv11 Protections also included in public(modelfreeze, grouphack, object attach etc..) are Bulletproof to Ghosts.

I want to keep my users safe! My mods are made to safeguard GTA4 and not to be abused.

For ppl interested in :

V11 Premium Edition (With Ghost Detection and ability to act on Ghosts)+ Premium Options.

Or

Premium Admin Edition with Fully functional Ghost + Admin and Ghost Detection
The Admin version also has some neat Dev features so u know what exactly goes on in your game.

Its a very strong series of menus (4 menus) giving u full control of a game (way above Host) and they should be used wise to keep our rooms alive and make sure ppl, modders and non modders have fun. Cus thats why we play this game.

The V11Premium Editions are not given for free! PM Me to get them. U can still get Premium Gold and Premium AFTER the release!

Premium Admin comes with a 12 month PREMIUM free membership at this site : www.consolecrunch.com. It will allow u to browse trough all exclusive premium content.

Also check out our new section "Games Laboratory" for those that are interested in coding, for the beginners we will provide example scripts and sources and help u on the way, for the advanced coders we are open to all questions and support u where we can to help u forward in scripting for this game.

The link to the laboratory : https://consolecrunch.com/categories/game-code-laboratory.178/

Thanks!

Devil
I would like to purchase premium gold for my rgh

May 6, 2017
Just wanna let everyone know, if you run into these people they pull your ips and ddos you for 2 hours
Gts:
waaaaack
Xn Terror
Zen

They are part of major distribution. They freeze you then boot you. I've tried to speak with an admin but haven't got anywhere

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Just wanna let everyone know, if you run into these people they pull your ips and ddos you for 2 hours
Gts:
waaaaack
Xn Terror
Zen

They are part of major distribution. They freeze you then boot you. I've tried to speak with an admin but haven't got anywhere
Lol 'XN Terror' is Aizle.

Btw, Nathan hmu I wanna pre-order admin.

May 6, 2017
lol either way they all F up my stuff. They ain't realize that I got an rgh and I can do anything to their accounts. Already did something to their bo2.
They ddossed me 4 times so far. Twice in a row. It's irritating.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
    @ QM|T_JinX: @lurch6661 im doing good how you