[PS3-XBOX] MD EXTEND + V11 PREMIUM or PREMIUM+ ADMIN EDITION PREVIEW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

deckmeeker

May 30, 2017
Just wanna let everyone know, if you run into these people they pull your ips and ddos you for 2 hours
Gts:
waaaaack
Xn Terror
Zen

They are part of major distribution. They freeze you then boot you. I've tried to speak with an admin but haven't got anywhere
thats impossible!

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
lol either way they all F up my stuff. They ain't realize that I got an rgh and I can do anything to their accounts. Already did something to their bo2.
They ddossed me 4 times so far. Twice in a row. It's irritating.
send me a PM I might have something you would want to see

Johnnyc58

Jul 11, 2016
v11 is no longer for sale do to v13 coming soon if you just want simple options just get whitelisted

Sep 21, 2015
Is that why you have 8000+ admin commands you + anybody that fills your wallet a bit, can run on them.

"Want my users to be safe, so I built a skiplist into my protection so I + people that bought ghost can freeze them with niko".. logic.
IIV NATHAN VII is the v13 preset for all other sco's to be added, cause the one that is released only has 371 and v11 had 518

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
IIV NATHAN VII is the v13 preset for all other sco's to be added, cause the one that is released only has 371 and v11 had 518
Is that why you have 8000+ admin commands you + anybody that fills your wallet a bit, can run on them.

"Want my users to be safe, so I built a skiplist into my protection so I + people that bought ghost can freeze them with niko".. logic.
The amazing part of you is that YOU say my wallet got filled while YOU took all the money, didnt code shit, didnt deliver and caused nothing but bugs. I LET YOU HAVE the money to MOTIVATE you in coding and all u did was buy weed. You produced shit and on top of that you sold the source to Aizle. For 500 dollars. U try to picture me as moneyhungry while YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that made money with MD. MY walled was NEVER a concern cus i am not moneyhungry and i did this as a hobby not for money like u. If i recall right you RECODED thge entire admin with 8000+ functions wich i NEVER used, it was YOUR obsession not mine. What bit you dude ? Why did u change so much ? You were once my friend, listening together to music, listening to my daughters guitar. Why are you so evil ? I did nothing to you, you took money from other ppl, i didnt, i let u, cus i thought it would motivate u to do more. U still didnt produce. MD is 98% my work and u sold it. These are facts that many ppl can vote for. You are a bad person dude.

Reactions: Meximods_7

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Lol, "we need more than double the commands of v11" <- DevilsDesign

And if you had any brains you'd know that I've only told people you refused to take the money most of the time which you did.

Ain't here to score points dude, I followed your instructions, nothing more nothing less.
Admin is absolute garbage, the system I made is good, but the concept sucks, I wish I was never a part of it in the first place.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Lol, "we need more than double the commands of v11" <- DevilsDesign

And if you had any brains you'd know that I've only told people you refused to take the money most of the time which you did.

Ain't here to score points dude, I followed your instructions, nothing more nothing less.
Admin is absolute garbage, the system I made is good, but the concept sucks, I wish I was never a part of it in the first place.

Stop lying to the people.
I stopped working together with you --> loser NATHAN so yes you could say i quit the project with YOU. I was still working on the menu and you decided to screw me and sold / Released the source. Thats what happens with online friends u trust for 4 years. You made zero progress on Trident, all you did was take the money (wich i let you to get some motivation to finally work) and you did nothing but 'optimising the code' (read brake / Create Bugs) Wich left me with fixing it all the time and we didnt move forward. You thought i would finish it FOR you so it justified you being paid by others. Thats why i quit the project with you but i was going to release MY menu afterall. You fucked that by selling / releasing what was never yours. MD is 95% my time/ideas and work. This is the only truth. You say im moneyhungry and in the same line you say i let YOU take all the money --> i dont think this needs a lot of intelligence to see who is in the wrong here. You are untrustfull, you are evil, you of all know all the time i put in this and you screwed me.

As for the admin, i never cared much for it, i dont even used it. If i was the admin man, why did YOU make it so advanced ? LOL..your balloon is exploding dude, people are seeing how drugs changed u. (Well i think you were ok before but maybe im wrong, maybe you have always been like this and i have been naive from start trusting u..on V11 you did zero aswell and took credits for it).

You were not even able to finish the menu because structure is something you cannot coop with. Thats why you released it bugged as you made it as it was in a rush because you were scared i would release the perfect working versions excluding the ppl that paid you. (Wich i would never have done --> im not like you). You have a sick mind. You turn ppl against me with lies while all i ever did here on this community was give.

You sold the source to Aizle, from what i heard he paid a lot of money for it and then you decided to screw him over also. You are soo evil i cant believe i shared so much with u. You spreaded my passwords, you spreaded my details, you hacked into my accounts. You pulled stuff with my 'se 7 ensins' account trough the pc i gave u to work with at my house using teamviewer while i was asleep. (i forgot it was left on) and got me permanent banned on there Using my own IP and password. Then you locked me out of my own Pc and passwordtip was "Ooops" Very smart! But still...evil. You kept a log with every detail on me, all my passwords, everything.. You have been in my paypal accounts and spend all my money on there. Thanks god paypal undid ur scam. After all i did for u, trusting u, this is what i got. Shame on u dude. Get a life! Get a job. Stop using people so u can pay for ur drugs.

Last edited:

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Stop lying to the people.
I stopped working together with you --> loser NATHAN so yes you could say i quit the project with YOU. I was still working on the menu and you decided to screw me and sold / Released the source. Thats what happens with online friends u trust for 4 years. You made zero progress on Trident, all you did was take the money (wich i let you to get some motivation to finally work) and you did nothing but 'optimising the code' (read brake / Create Bugs) Wich left me with fixing it all the time and we didnt move forward. You thought i would finish it FOR you so it justified you being paid by others. Thats why i quit the project with you but i was going to release MY menu afterall. You fucked that by selling / releasing what was never yours. MD is 95% my time/ideas and work. This is the only truth. You say im moneyhungry and in the same line you say i let YOU take all the money --> i dont think this needs a lot of intelligence to see who is in the wrong here. You are untrustfull, you are evil, you of all know all the time i put in this and you screwed me.

As for the admin, i never cared much for it, i dont even used it. If i was the admin man, why did YOU make it so advanced ? LOL..your balloon is exploding dude, people are seeing how drugs changed u. (Well i think you were ok before but maybe im wrong, maybe you have always been like this and i have been naive from start trusting u..on V11 you did zero aswell and took credits for it).

You were not even able to finish the menu because structure is something you cannot coop with. Thats why you released it bugged as you made it as it was in a rush because you were scared i would release the perfect working versions excluding the ppl that paid you. (Wich i would never have done --> im not like you). You have a sick mind. You turn ppl against me with lies while all i ever did here on this community was give.

You sold the source to Aizle, from what i heard he paid a lot of money for it and then you decided to screw him over also. You are soo evil i cant believe i shared so much with u. You spreaded my passwords, you spreaded my details, you hacked into my accounts. You pulled stuff with my 'se 7 ensins' account trough the pc i gave u to work with at my house using teamviewer while i was asleep. (i forgot it was left on) and got me permanent banned on there Using my own IP and password. Then you locked me out of my own Pc and passwordtip was "Ooops" Very smart! But still...evil. You kept a log with every detail on me, all my passwords, everything.. You have been in my paypal accounts and spend all my money on there. Thanks god paypal undid ur scam. After all i did for u, trusting u, this is what i got. Shame on u dude. Get a life! Get a job. Stop using people so u can pay for ur drugs.
Dunno about you guys but seems to me like devil is trying to shape my own past? lol..

1.) If I was capable of getting into your accounts (which I'm not as you know full well when you were having random login notifications and mentioned it to me, I made you set up two factor authentication everywhere, which you did do, and would require me to have a code that gets sent to your phone (that's overseas) in order for me to get into any of your accounts).. how is this possible?
2.) If it was me that logged into your ********* (which I don't believe anybody did) why would they not have seen the IP or whatever and banned me, truth is you were homophobic and threatening to MrTibbz (yeah I have screenshots of you getting mad), which is why you got banned, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME....
3.) Again can't log into your accounts so that paypal thing is utter h*rsesh*t trying to sabotage my rep which I really dgaf about at this point, and if you never got anything from MD why on earth would I target that.
4.) Pretty sure aizle fucked you over, he fucks everybody over, you can see on my post I released source to stop people being abused/tormented with admin.

oh and Cannabis is a herb by the way, you'll see I bought an RGH and shiz, not Cannabis with aizle's money soo... **Invalid**

You got nothing from MD but I went onto your paypal that I believe's secured with 2FA and stole all your nothing from there? LOL!

If you're gonna talk, talk some facts dude, already said I'm not here to point score, all of your replies seem to be a stewed up pot of proppaganda as usual.
Admin is cancer, MD is cancer, as I said before, I wish I never got involved with it in the first place, moreso involved with YOU. (According to you all the other devs are bad guys, just like you removed r07's superadmin when he didn't give you blackscreen back in the day), sooo what's new, you're always the good guy and everybody else is bad... seems normal.

I'm not replying here anymore, all he's here to do is make me look like a jerk, which if you wanna think be my guest and go for it!
Peace Out consolecrunch.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Dunno about you guys but seems to me like devil is trying to shape my own past? lol..

1.) If I was capable of getting into your accounts (which I'm not as you know full well when you were having random login notifications and mentioned it to me, I made you set up two factor authentication everywhere, which you did do, and would require me to have a code that gets sent to your phone (that's overseas) in order for me to get into any of your accounts).. how is this possible?
2.) If it was me that logged into your ********* (which I don't believe anybody did) why would they not have seen the IP or whatever and banned me, truth is you were homophobic and threatening to MrTibbz (yeah I have screenshots of you getting mad), which is why you got banned, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME....
3.) Again can't log into your accounts so that paypal thing is utter h*rsesh*t trying to sabotage my rep which I really dgaf about at this point, and if you never got anything from MD why on earth would I target that.
4.) Pretty sure aizle fucked you over, he fucks everybody over, you can see on my post I released source to stop people being abused/tormented with admin.

oh and Cannabis is a herb by the way, you'll see I bought an RGH and shiz, not Cannabis with aizle's money soo... **Invalid**

You got nothing from MD but I went onto your paypal that I believe's secured with 2FA and stole all your nothing from there? LOL!

If you're gonna talk, talk some facts dude, already said I'm not here to point score, all of your replies seem to be a stewed up pot of proppaganda as usual.
Admin is cancer, MD is cancer, as I said before, I wish I never got involved with it in the first place, moreso involved with YOU. (According to you all the other devs are bad guys, just like you removed r07's superadmin when he didn't give you blackscreen back in the day), sooo what's new, you're always the good guy and everybody else is bad... seems normal.

I'm not replying here anymore, all he's here to do is make me look like a jerk, which if you wanna think be my guest and go for it!
Peace Out consolecrunch.
Pretty normal u deny it. Who would admit hacking into ppls accounts openly on a forum ? You are evil dude. Facts are out here. You ripped ppl off and you released my code. You sold stuff that was not yours to sell. All to pay for ur 'herbs'.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also ps5 tho but i didnt realy pay attention to it
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
    @ lurch6661: good song