[PS3-XBOX] MD EXTEND + V11 PREMIUM or PREMIUM+ ADMIN EDITION PREVIEW

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Reiva

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

Extend+ V11 is ready and we are running lasts tests on XBOX, PS3 is tested and comfirmed working smooth and stable without any freezebugs.

Now its the time to get the special versions, release date for PUBLIC Edition is 22 december 2015.

Note : The public edition will not have any Ghost Detection, due to the leak u understand i cannot release this without GT locks.

However the MDv11 Protections also included in public(modelfreeze, grouphack, object attach etc..) are Bulletproof to Ghosts.

I want to keep my users safe! My mods are made to safeguard GTA4 and not to be abused.

For people who are interesed:
V11 Premium Edition (With Ghost Detection and ability to act on Ghosts)+ Premium Options.

Or

Premium Admin Edition with Fully functional Ghost + Admin and Ghost Detection
The Admin version also has some neat Dev features so u know what exactly goes on in your game.

Its a very strong series of menus (4 menus) giving u full control of a game (way above Host) and they should be used wise to keep our rooms alive and make sure ppl, modders and non modders have fun. Cus thats why we play this game.

The V11Premium Editions are not given for free! PM Me to get them. U can still get Premium Gold and Premium AFTER the release!

Premium Admin comes with a 12 month PREMIUM free membership at this site : www.consolecrunch.com. It will allow u to browse trough all exclusive premium content.

Also check out our new section "Games Laboratory" for those that are interested in coding, for the beginners we will provide example scripts and sources and help u on the way, for the advanced coders we are open to all questions and support u where we can to help u forward in scripting for this game.

The link to the laboratory : https://consolecrunch.com/categories/game-code-laboratory.178/

Thanks!

Devil
Well, how do I can contact you privately? I wanna it.

Meximods_7

Feb 16, 2017
Can v11 premium still be bought with all 4 menus? for OFW PS3, i would use v13 but i don't like how the font changes colors in the menu, it makes it hard to see the text sadly, and v13 is also very buggy and glitchy, i freeze to much when using it. ugh

Last edited:

B-S-T-KING

Mar 18, 2017
Yo Devil If You Still Active My Dude You Should Do A Admin & Premium OFW Backup.. It't Be Dope Asf Lmao.. I Mean This Menu Kinda Out Dated So

Kallum111223

Dec 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Extend+ V11 is ready and we are running lasts tests on XBOX, PS3 is tested and comfirmed working smooth and stable without any freezebugs.

Now its the time to get the special versions, release date for PUBLIC Edition is 22 december 2015.

Note : The public edition will not have any Ghost Detection, due to the leak u understand i cannot release this without GT locks.

However the MDv11 Protections also included in public(modelfreeze, grouphack, object attach etc..) are Bulletproof to Ghosts.

I want to keep my users safe! My mods are made to safeguard GTA4 and not to be abused.

For ppl interested in :

V11 Premium Edition (With Ghost Detection and ability to act on Ghosts)+ Premium Options.

Or

The Admin version also has some neat Dev features so u know what exactly goes on in your game.

Its a very strong series of menus (4 menus) giving u full control of a game (way above Host) and they should be used wise to keep our rooms alive and make sure ppl, modders and non modders have fun. Cus thats why we play this game.

The V11Premium Editions are not given for free! PM Me to get them. U can still get Premium Gold and Premium AFTER the release!

Premium Admin comes with a 12 month PREMIUM free membership at this site : www.consolecrunch.com. It will allow u to browse trough all exclusive premium content.

Also check out our new section "Games Laboratory" for those that are interested in coding, for the beginners we will provide example scripts and sources and help u on the way, for the advanced coders we are open to all questions and support u where we can to help u forward in scripting for this game.

The link to the laboratory : https://consolecrunch.com/categories/game-code-laboratory.178/

Thanks!

Devil
How do you get premium for the md v11 xbox im intrested in buying it

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
i'll just say if u wana be a dumb ass and pay go a head. it has been released so many times already. Ppl will **** u over.

Kallum111223

Dec 20, 2018
i'll just say if u wana be a dumb ass and pay go a head. it has been released so many times already. Ppl will **** u over.
I cant download the gta 4 iso as torrents are banned on my internet. But i already have the modded iso without the cracked super admin stuff

GodlyCFWz

Nov 25, 2017
hey i am using v11 , which one allows your name to be hidden from the lobby? im tired of other modders blowing me up or freezing attempt

PPRX

Oct 8, 2017
hey i am using v11 , which one allows your name to be hidden from the lobby? im tired of other modders blowing me up or freezing attempt
Possible by using Super Network Ghost or Holy Ghost.
but in 2019 ghost is useless because most modders can detect them.

unlatchesx

Mar 31, 2020
Hi Guys,

For ppl interested in :

Or

Thanks!

Devil
i would like to purchase Premium admin, dm?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.