[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
i didnt provide TLAD but it could work if u put the scripthooks right. Who still plays TLAD these days ? Hasnt that episode died LONG ago , right after it started ?
Nothing like a Game like that never dies man, but thanks for the replies guys.Also I will try your MDV with the original GTAIV then, thx again man.

"a video game never dies man, it will always be there waiting to be played again"

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Nothing like a Game like that never dies man, but thanks for the replies guys.Also I will try your MDV with the original GTAIV then, thx again man.

"a video game never dies man, it will always be there waiting to be played again"
Its 3 minutes work to add TLAD, i never knew it was needed, to me it always seemed like a waste of time cus noone plays it...

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
Its 3 minutes work to add TLAD, i never knew it was needed, to me it always seemed like a waste of time cus noone plays it...
Well guess what man I play it and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do to but hasn't modded there PS3 yet, but the thing is if you can just do it in 3 mins then dayum man that's fucking fast i'll be greatfull if you do it if its only just a couple mins but if you can't then its alright man don't worry about it.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
okay...i the next few days ill release OFW for all episodes
U would like that ? (it cant be hard)

Reactions: ISOElectro

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
Hey devilsdesign, do think whenever you get a chance, do you think u could make a script img for ps3 bogt for psn? I had 4.3 running on it with the 4-5 mb script but the new one that's smaller isn't working for me. Not rushing u though cause I no ur probably very busy :) thanks for everything again devil!!! UR AMAZING!!!!
Hey devilsdesign, just wondering, did you ever get a chance to check out that single player issue on tbogt?

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
When i load gta tbogt backup, it gives me an infinite loading screen from the start, it just sits and load and the music just plays and plays and plays... Any clue on how to fix this?

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
Try playing with a clean game,and add MD by itself.. It might be your common or your vehicles file.
I did, like it would let me play the disk version of tbogt but when i would back it up and load it off multiman or irisman it would stay at the loading screen and not go any further.

iIlM4TiCx

Dec 6, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
Hey devil, It's funny how wave says me & my friend abuses mods
and yet, we were in a lobby with him and his gay friends, I battle him twice.
and he freezes me the second time, after he killed me, how pathetic is that?
We're supposed to be abuisng our mods & yet he's freezing people for no reason, lol kids..

Almighty

Jan 2, 2016
I have the v11.10's and everytime i click on Evilb's all in one it makes me invisable. and i freeze in place any reason why?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.