[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Itzchronicz

Feb 18, 2016
Still pll only care about freeze and shit dont forget modding is fun ..
devil i recomment u delete all freeze options keep it for your self and the MD crew thats it not for randoms anymore or pll pay for admin..wat do u proof if u freeze some one nothing that u in real live suck dick maby and on game console you want power lol its a game XD

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
wats up devils design? When do you think we'll be able to play tbogt offline with mods cause I really wanna play the missions cause it's an awesome game but I wanna play with my mods too, like on gta iv original. Sometimes I dont have an internet conection but i still wanna play wit the mods :( thanks for everything again
You can make it load in singleplayer

Reactions: ChrisTheGr8est

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Dont make things worse for yourself
Kids still get butt hurt when they try to run their mouth & then they complain when they get frozen cause of it... lmfao when is someone gonna show some solid proof that you abuse mods inq?

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Belgium has been under attack of IS today. I live there. IS is like a cat in the corner, making strange moves..we are on to them and finally we will terminate them, safe days seem to be over for now but we will fight back!

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Belgium has been under attack of IS today. I live there. IS is like a cat in the corner, making strange moves..we are on to them and finally we will terminate them, safe days seem to be over for now but we will fight back!
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU, DEVIL THE BOMBERS WANT TO STEAL YOUR SOURCE FOR MD SO THEY CAN ACCURATELY TRAIN THEIR MEMBERS. Oh, and they want to rule GTA IV. F*ck ISIS.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
There have been reports (specially on ps3) that some ppl(ldiots) are abusing my superadmin name.
Therefore there will be an update soon, so i urge everyone and this is NOT limited to MD users - it applys to all - to update when i released that to stand up to this abuse and not to be a victim of it. MD Superadmin can overrule any menu used but this was not the plan.
Also tomorrow or after tomorrow i will release my MD Essentials BASE so ppl interested in coding can finally build and work on a clean base with a lot of mods added as an example. I hope u can all learn from this, thats what it is made for, to help new devs to keep life into this game and give them the chance to produce NEW stuff - Editors will be seen as 'DlCKS' so thats not what we are after. We are after new things!

Further to that i decided to go on with V12 to keep the vibes in the game, dont stress me with release date but u know im working on it and it will be upcomming.

Last edited:

Itzchronicz

Feb 18, 2016
kan niet wachten
There have been reports (specially on ps3) that some ppl(ldiots) are abusing my superadmin name.
Therefore there will be an update soon, so i urge everyone and this is NOT limited to MD users - it applys to all - to update when i released that to stand up to this abuse and not to be a victim of it. MD Superadmin can overrule any menu used but this was not the plan.
Also tomorrow or after tomorrow i will release my MD Essentials BASE so ppl interested in coding can finally build and work on a clean base with a lot of mods added as an example. I hope u can all learn from this, thats what it is made for, to help new devs to keep life into this game and give them the chance to produce NEW stuff - Editors will be seen as 'DlCKS' so thats not what we are after. We are after new things!

Further to that i decided to go on with V12 to keep the vibes in the game, dont stress me with release date but u know im working on it and it will be upcomming.

dankje voor je harde werk cant wait to try it out and **** all abusers delete them in admin for any updates :p

Reactions: Devilsdesign

xNielu

Dec 19, 2015
Still pll only care about freeze and shit dont forget modding is fun ..
devil i recomment u delete all freeze options keep it for your self and the MD crew thats it not for randoms anymore or pll pay for admin..wat do u proof if u freeze some one nothing that u in real live suck dick maby and on game console you want power lol its a game XD
Lol GTA is not fun without freeze people tbh

xNielu

Dec 19, 2015
Can i get blacklisted for use MDv10? because Devils put every person than use MDv10 lol

Remsy

May 22, 2016
Are you still playing this game? I remember you, you are that total idiot that freezes people all the time. You bang on about using mods right when you are the biggest abuser of them, your a fucking little shit then needs a good punch in the face. Grow up and learn to code you little cum stain
UMaD brah? Don't be a salty little *****. Chill

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: ★ℳ℮ℳo_O̶ has joined the room.