[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
A bit late to report that, its fixed.

Right now we are UPLOADING ALL scripts to the NEW link. This takes time, so pls be patient.
The new update.img seems like it won't let me join games. I just get stuck on the loading screen.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
The new update.img seems like it won't let me join games. I just get stuck on the loading screen.
You have to use a regular username. All premiums and admins are NOT allowed to run users scripts due for security so noone can fake ur name.
Reports like this should better go to PM so we can look at the issue before u jump into the wrong conclusions.

Reactions: WTF_Obst_Salat_-

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Reactions: James1987

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Al confirmed working perfect by test and fast users that got V11. Im finally happy now. Cheers and all enjoy!
Into this vibe of changes there will be a V12 and know what i know now and learned what i learned in this all (seeing so much news stuff) i cannot let go so surely expect more soon.

XBOX Original , TBOGT and ps3 TBOGT will follow in the morning. Mediafire doesnt let me upload all together.
OFW backups take a lot of space, so im gona follow cue.

Off to sleep now.

Goodnight,

Devil

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
I got updated version but my ps3 rebug 4.76.1 cex console has infinite load screen...when I delete game data it starts this install on to hard disk.. It goes to game story mode...no menu no online..wtf

thisaintyurz

Apr 26, 2015
How do u open the phukkin menu I spend ten hours searching ...why can u phukkin put the dayum buttons to open a phukkin menu god damn....wat the phuk pissing me the phuk off

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
I got updated version but my ps3 rebug 4.76.1 cex console has infinite load screen...when I delete game data it starts this install on to hard disk.. It goes to game story mode...no menu no online..wtf
Because there's something wrong with it. The same happens to me.

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.