[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015

There is still nothing in Xbox folder. :(

Still putting the scripts together for xbox

Literally right above your post
I know its above mine, but before there was a folder for them at least and when I last checked 8 of the ps3 files were removed and xbox folders were no longer visible. but I guess at least now devil will know his money is cleared. through paypal before anyone tries to dispute back, (if anyone bought it),
its cool though we can wait till new years , if he throws in some fireworks with the complete release of the menu.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
I know its above mine, but before there was a folder for them at least and when I last checked 8 of the ps3 files were removed and xbox folders were no longer visible. but I guess at least now devil will know his money is cleared. through paypal before anyone tries to dispute back, (if anyone bought it),
its cool though we can wait till new years , if he throws in some fireworks with the complete release of the menu.
Xbox files should be done today and re added back to the dropbox

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: cleverton47 is our newest member. Welcome!