[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Assasain_dude

Dec 21, 2015
... just ban the kids xbox (idk much about xbox) but dont u have enouph proof of him iso modding? u can get him banned im sure or fry his console if ur ghost destroyer script is that powerful

Reactions: Devilsdesign

super888

Dec 11, 2014
can someone plz help me i no how to install gta iv,but dont no too install on TBOGT can any one help me out?:(

super888

Dec 11, 2014
can someone plz help me i no how to install gta iv,but dont no too install on TBOGT can any one help me out?:(

iBX

Nov 1, 2015

*Download from PSStroe ( GTA IV: The Ballard of Gay Tony [ADD-ON] <important )

hdd0>game>BLUS00229>USRDIR>update.img (IV (combo files))
hdd0>game>*BLUS00229_E2>....... > script.img & script_network.img (TBoGT (combo files))

iBX

Nov 1, 2015
cud i use The Ballard of Gay Tony disc,or has to be The Ballard of Gay Tony [ADD-ON? Thanks for reply:xD:

The Add On is BLUS00229_E2
the CD would be BLUS01887 or idk... something like that
as u see in the Dropbox... there are no files for that...
so use the Store AddOn version... :)

sheenieboy

Sep 16, 2015
I think i may have found a glitch in the menu, every time i join a game, go into my phone and do some stuff, everything (mod menu's etc) and phone disable aswell as blips disappear but im still in game. Can see people moving and all but then if i get killed I dont respawn or anything. Also if i try leaving after all this, the game it goes to forever loading screen and the only way to get out of it is to dashboard?

EDIT: I basically cant press up unless im in a mod menu. If i open my phone, something goes wrong and it'll either do what i said above or return me to single player.

Last edited:

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I think i may have found a glitch in the menu, every time i join a game, go into my phone and do some stuff, everything (mod menu's etc) and phone disable aswell as blips disappear but im still in game. Can see people moving and all but then if i get killed I dont respawn or anything. Also if i try leaving after all this, the game it goes to forever loading screen and the only way to get out of it is to dashboard?

EDIT: I basically cant press up unless im in a mod menu. If i open my phone, something goes wrong and it'll either do what i said above or return me to single player.
Must be something u are loading..the menus work fine. U updated to v11.02 ?

Last edited:

sheenieboy

Sep 16, 2015
Yea im using the default scripts for xbox (modsettings off) on original. Anything im autoloading even if i turn it off the problem is still there so idk
Also could you check my pm please

Aug 20, 2015
gta iv is ruined, i thought this menu would have in some way backfired on the abusers but as i have witnessed the past few days i have become a target of even more abusers and the funny thing about it is when i went on to their names they were actually admins and premium users doing the abuse such as teleporting us/ freezing the whole lobby. Seems to be that the abusers have been provided with advanced versions of this mod menu and i bet at no cost too because i know for fact they havent paid 200$ for it, maybe its a good thing to have trusted admins on the game but why not have admins that actually care about hte game? admins that are not abusers? i have spend a long time playing what was my favourite game to play hosting custom modded games and such and now that has ended because of these overpowered kids with admin options abusing them. Maybe admins should never exsist and everyone be equal? or is this the end for gta iv, i hope not but its looking that way.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
gta iv is ruined, i thought this menu would have in some way backfired on the abusers but as i have witnessed the past few days i have become a target of even more abusers and the funny thing about it is when i went on to their names they were actually admins and premium users doing the abuse such as teleporting us/ freezing the whole lobby. Seems to be that the abusers have been provided with advanced versions of this mod menu and i bet at no cost too because i know for fact they havent paid 200$ for it, maybe its a good thing to have trusted admins on the game but why not have admins that actually care about hte game? admins that are not abusers? i have spend a long time playing what was my favourite game to play hosting custom modded games and such and now that has ended because of these overpowered kids with admin options abusing them. Maybe admins should never exsist and everyone be equal? or is this the end for gta iv, i hope not but its looking that way.
Admins should use their powers to keep the game going and use it responsible. If u see any abuse, pls report it to me in PM because I CAN remove them. They were warned up front when they got it, my intention is to keep the game going.
I cannot be held responsable for some idiots that got on the other side with mods and tools provided to intentionally ruin the game . Im not going to call names but i think u know who and they are not MD admins.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
We are moving towards a version update V11.03 wich will offer :

1. Some freezebug fixes (wich happened on very rare occasions)
2. Public : Holy Ghost & Super Network Ghost Destroyer is added for everyone to use. This is non GT related, it will get them all.
3. No more Modsettings on/off --> u decide it whenever u start the game how u want it. This option is now given.

Downloads are down untill new version is up. That will be somewhere tomorrow in the eve for me.

Cheers!

Last edited:

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Sorry to inform you of this Devil but you do think this is a way to fix the "ghost problem" releasing this won't solve the so called "problems" y'all have. I use ghost so I can hide from the mod abusers. You releasing this will also freeze the innocents that you thrive to protect. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. If this is released and I get froze I'm leaving GTA IV behind. This WILL ruin IV for everyone even non-modders.

Reactions: jiantJEFF and AIZLE

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Guys,

U seen a huge cleanup on here. From now on we stay ON TOPIC of u will be removed. Im not going to answer into hater posts anymore. I have 99% of ppl loving my mods, and of course i have a small percentage of haters.
This is my release thread so u should respect that. If u want to have a go at me, pls do in PM so i can answer u right back.

Release of the ghost destroyer is just an answer to what others started, and i have no choice then to respond. However if u want to discuss it, take it up with me in PM. I will not tolerate anymore hate on here, and posts OFF topic.

Thanks,

Devil

Aug 20, 2015
Sorry to inform you of this Devil but you do think this is a way to fix the "ghost problem" releasing this won't solve the so called "problems" y'all have. I use ghost so I can hide from the mod abusers. You releasing this will also freeze the innocents that you thrive to protect. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. If this is released and I get froze I'm leaving GTA IV behind. This WILL ruin IV for everyone even non-modders.
Are you actually kidding? Don't release the ghost option why not? So then you wont have you're advantage over others? Look, its one thing saying oh don't release this as you have got it so you can hide from abusers but what about the other people who dont have that as a option and have to face mod abuse with no way of protction, everyone should have equal options here simple as that! Everyone has a right to play gta iv without having to worry about being frozen and such... Not everyone can purchase advanced versions of this mod menu with these ghost options to hide them from mod abuse, so should they be punished for that? People actually have to pay now to play on gta iv or if not then they will suffer because they cannot afford 50-200$ to purchase the premium/admin menus lol like get real here, why does this admin shit even exsist, and now all the admin kids are going to be crying to Devil saying... Noo devil don't release the ghost to public because then the admins wont have the advantages they have, i'im not dumb when i have seen these admins on gta iv recently i have seen MD Admin above their name when i was being telleported/frozen, if Devil really does care about the gta iv community well then he will make everyone have the same options with no advantages over others, that remains to be seen, that as i see it is the only way i see the game surviving, like it or lump it its as simple as that.

Mickeyb

Dec 8, 2015
Are you actually kidding? Don't release the ghost option why not? So then you wont have you're advantage over others? Look, its one thing saying oh don't release this as you have got it so you can hide from abusers but what about the other people who dont have that as a option and have to face mod abuse with no way of protction, everyone should have equal options here simple as that! Everyone has a right to play gta iv without having to worry about being frozen and such... Not everyone can purchase advanced versions of this mod menu with these ghost options to hide them from mod abuse, so should they be punished for that? People actually have to pay now to play on gta iv or if not then they will suffer because they cannot afford 50-200$ to purchase the premium/admin menus lol like get real here, why does this admin shit even exsist, and now all the admin kids are going to be crying to Devil saying... Noo devil don't release the ghost to public because then the admins wont have the advantages they have, i'im not dumb when i have seen these admins on gta iv recently i have seen MD Admin above their name when i was being telleported/frozen, if Devil really does care about the gta iv community well then he will make everyone have the same options with no advantages over others, that remains to be seen, that as i see it is the only way i see the game surviving, like it or lump it its as simple as that.
The fact that he is still making/releasing mods for GTA shows he cares about the community. Know that Devil is doing what is right for everyone and let him get on with it. In my Opinion admins are necessary to safe gaurd MD users and regular players.

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx
Aug 20, 2015
The fact that he is still making/releasing mods for GTA shows he cares about the community. Know that Devil is doing what is right for everyone and let him get on with it. In my Opinion admins are necessary to safe gaurd MD users and regular players.
Well if he does well then everyone will be equal as i just stated it is fine to have admins to over watch the abusers but why have admins that are abusing their powers? These kids haven't got 2 brain cells to rub together and for them to be giving admin menus is just not smart at all and if you think it is right for people to have to pay 200$ just so they can safely play gta well then i think you need to take a trip back to the real world, the admins need to be mature people that care for others and the gta community in general.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.