[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mickeyb

Dec 8, 2015
Well if he does well then everyone will be equal as i just stated it is fine to have admins to over watch the abusers but why have admins that are abusing their powers? These kids haven't got 2 brain cells to rub together and for them to be giving admin menus is just not smart at all and if you think it is right for people to have to pay 200$ just so they can safely play gta well then i think you need to take a trip back to the real world, the admins need to be mature people that care for others and the gta community in general.
If you see an admin abusing their position just contact Devil and he will deal with it, No i agree SNG needs to be destroyed.

Aug 20, 2015
If you see an admin abusing their position just contact Devil and he will deal with it, No i agree SNG needs to be destroyed.
I have reported 2 mod abusers to Devil even before this menu was released now one of the abusers is an admin lol hence the reason i have stopped playing gta iv as this person joins lobbys as a ghost and targets me for what reason i do not know as i do not even know the person on a personal level, i guess he like others just like to abuse their power while the stay hidden in ghost, admin should be taken from them and maybe the creators just have the advanced versions :)

iIlM4TiCx

Dec 6, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I have reported 2 mod abusers to Devil even before this menu was released now one of the abusers is an admin lol hence the reason i have stopped playing gta iv as this person joins lobbys as a ghost and targets me for what reason i do not know as i do not even know the person on a personal level, i guess he like others just like to abuse their power while the stay hidden in ghost, admin should be taken from them and maybe the creators just have the advanced versions :)
Agreed 100%

Reactions: robbiemc291991

ISOElectro

Nov 27, 2015
All I see are people complaining about abusers. Simple as this, when you see someone abusing, video tape it for evidence (like I do) then send a pm to Devilsdesign and message him their name and ask if he wants the video for proof, if he says yes, then send him the video and if it is 100% proof they are abusing, he will remove them. I also think that ghost for everyone might not be good because then you would have a lot of people going around trolling, and the only way to get rid of them is to get a premium member or an admin to get rid of them, you can't even vote to kick them.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Are you actually kidding? Don't release the ghost option why not? So then you wont have you're advantage over others? Look, its one thing saying oh don't release this as you have got it so you can hide from abusers but what about the other people who dont have that as a option and have to face mod abuse with no way of protction, everyone should have equal options here simple as that! Everyone has a right to play gta iv without having to worry about being frozen and such... Not everyone can purchase advanced versions of this mod menu with these ghost options to hide them from mod abuse, so should they be punished for that? People actually have to pay now to play on gta iv or if not then they will suffer because they cannot afford 50-200$ to purchase the premium/admin menus lol like get real here, why does this admin shit even exsist, and now all the admin kids are going to be crying to Devil saying... Noo devil don't release the ghost to public because then the admins wont have the advantages they have, i'im not dumb when i have seen these admins on gta iv recently i have seen MD Admin above their name when i was being telleported/frozen, if Devil really does care about the gta iv community well then he will make everyone have the same options with no advantages over others, that remains to be seen, that as i see it is the only way i see the game surviving, like it or lump it its as simple as that.
You are s VERY ill-informed person, from what I can see.

Reactions: xXzonemodzXx

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
In a reply what i read earlyer :

Ghost will NOT be released to the public. The public versions are protected from freeze attacks of ghosts. So there is nothing to worry about. Admin abuse can be reported to me, there have been reports on one person and i had a talk with him also - For me that issue is now closed. If u report abuse make sure u deliver proof so there can be no doubt its not a random haters report. Admin are here to assure fun for the players, including the non modders. They take out abusers, they are not ment to abuse it themselves. Cus thats why i made this menu, not to crush the game, i want it to last forever. This is also why u see it labeled if an admin is in a room, so they cannot sneakywise abuse it.

Other to that, please keep the thread ON topic, i have no interest in seeing fights, nor am i going to respond to any fights, attacks. If u choose to do so and disrespect this, you might be removed from the site according to the rules set by admins on here.

Last edited:

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Are you actually kidding? Don't release the ghost option why not? So then you wont have you're advantage over others? Look, its one thing saying oh don't release this as you have got it so you can hide from abusers but what about the other people who dont have that as a option and have to face mod abuse with no way of protction, everyone should have equal options here simple as that! Everyone has a right to play gta iv without having to worry about being frozen and such... Not everyone can purchase advanced versions of this mod menu with these ghost options to hide them from mod abuse, so should they be punished for that? People actually have to pay now to play on gta iv or if not then they will suffer because they cannot afford 50-200$ to purchase the premium/admin menus lol like get real here, why does this admin shit even exsist, and now all the admin kids are going to be crying to Devil saying... Noo devil don't release the ghost to public because then the admins wont have the advantages they have, i'im not dumb when i have seen these admins on gta iv recently i have seen MD Admin above their name when i was being telleported/frozen, if Devil really does care about the gta iv community well then he will make everyone have the same options with no advantages over others, that remains to be seen, that as i see it is the only way i see the game surviving, like it or lump it its as simple as that.
I didn't pay a dime for any of my mods & never will. I got ghost for free along with many others. The reason Devil charges for his ghost because it's how ghost should be! devil you did very good job on it as from what I have heard. "So then you wont have you're advantage over others?" Really think about stuff before you say it kiddo. I have never had a advantage over anybody modding wise in than IV community and I would rather give 2 shits about having one either, if you would stop and take a fucking look around you since 2012 mod abusers have destroyed mine & everyone else's fun! You can still see ghost's in a game but not on the players list/map. If they can't see me in the players list then how the **** are they gonna freeze me? The only time I get frozen now is by freeze cars and people that have a "advantage" over me. You obviously have the same IQ of the chair I am currently sitting on. The reason people make PAID MODS is because they worked VERY hard on creating what your paying for. If you haven't noticed its been months since the last MD Extended release so you can see all the time the Major Distribution team has put into MD! Devil does care about the community he just doesn't see it in the eyes of the "average joe" so he only see a slice of the cake. I could keep going but I have much work to do creating my own shiz just thought I would respond to this ignorant comment!

P.S. the "ghost" y'all see on 360 spawning cars & ramps for non-modders oh yea.... That's Swizzy

Reactions: Devilsdesign
Aug 20, 2015
I didn't pay a dime for any of my mods & never will. I got ghost for free along with many others. The reason Devil charges for his ghost because it's how ghost should be! devil you did very good job on it as from what I have heard. "So then you wont have you're advantage over others?" Really think about stuff before you say it kiddo. I have never had a advantage over anybody modding wise in than IV community and I would rather give 2 shits about having one either, if you would stop and take a fucking look around you since 2012 mod abusers have destroyed mine & everyone else's fun! You can still see ghost's in a game but not on the players list/map. If they can't see me in the players list then how the **** are they gonna freeze me? The only time I get frozen now is by freeze cars and people that have a "advantage" over me. You obviously have the same IQ of the chair I am currently sitting on. The reason people make PAID MODS is because they worked VERY hard on creating what your paying for. If you haven't noticed its been months since the last MD Extended release so you can see all the time the Major Distribution team has put into MD! Devil does care about the community he just doesn't see it in the eyes of the "average joe" so he only see a slice of the cake. I could keep going but I have much work to do creating my own shiz just thought I would respond to this ignorant comment!

P.S. the "ghost" y'all see on 360 spawning cars & ramps for non-modders oh yea.... That's Swizzy
Well, Kiddo you are on xbox so you're arguement is invalid, i play on ps3 so i know what im talking about, yous can feel more than free to remove me from the site :) but just remember that i was removed for speaking up about these admins abusing their powers and ruining gta iv and for speaking up for the gta iv community that I CARE ABOUT, this ghost has been the death of gta and yous will see it soon enough, i know a lot of modders and non modders that have left gta iv completely since this ghost been made and these little child brain admins have been let wreak havoc on the game, others might be scared to speak up about it but not me, yous can say oh record proof lmao are you serious? so now people have to sit and record their game so they can catch these idiot admins abuse, as i have stated before, i reported a person to Devil before this menu was released and now this person has been provided with an admin menu which he got from Devil at no charge, so everybody when this games last leg gives in and it finally falls yous will understand exactly why and who made it happen :)

Mickeyb

Dec 8, 2015
Well, Kiddo you are on xbox so you're arguement is invalid, i play on ps3 so i know what im talking about, yous can feel more than free to remove me from the site :) but just remember that i was removed for speaking up about these admins abusing their powers and ruining gta iv and for speaking up for the gta iv community that I CARE ABOUT, this ghost has been the death of gta and yous will see it soon enough, i know a lot of modders and non modders that have left gta iv completely since this ghost been made and these little child brain admins have been let wreak havoc on the game, others might be scared to speak up about it but not me, yous can say oh record proof lmao are you serious? so now people have to sit and record their game so they can catch these idiot admins abuse, as i have stated before, i reported a person to Devil before this menu was released and now this person has been provided with an admin menu which he got from Devil at no charge, so everybody when this games last leg gives in and it finally falls yous will understand exactly why and who made it happen :)
Stop being a drama queen and chill out, I'm sure Devil has it all under control.

iIlM4TiCx

Dec 6, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
All I see are people complaining about abusers. Simple as this, when you see someone abusing, video tape it for evidence (like I do) then send a pm to Devilsdesign and message him their name and ask if he wants the video for proof, if he says yes, then send him the video and if it is 100% proof they are abusing, he will remove them. I also think that ghost for everyone might not be good because then you would have a lot of people going around trolling, and the only way to get rid of them is to get a premium member or an admin to get rid of them, you can't even vote to kick them.
I would love to record them to show proof, but sadly I can't anymore.
my capture card recently broke like 3 days ago.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
This person, after all abuse reports was been taken out for days. I had a talk with him and made clear what my thoughts are to keep the game going. I am sure he will think twice when he does actions although from what i see, its a haters club uppon him and in your eyes all he does is abuse while in some (i dont have proof for all) he should not have pushed the button.
Like i stated before, if u see admin abuse, its easy cus they ARE labeled, report it to me with proof delivered. If not, dont expect me to act on it. They know what they stand for and everyone can make mistakes.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
My argument in the first place was never invalid. I left PS3 to go back to xbox when v10 was leaked because of the ghost trolling happening on there. Haven't been back since and enjoy playing with people like | Inquisition |. On xbox I have not met a single "mod abusing admin" not saying it doesn't happen but people wan't video proof because of the fact that you may have behind the scenes problem with this so called "admin" and you just go around saying he/she is abusing their mods so in your eyes they get there mods that they paid $200 for taken away just because someone said they were abusing even tho may have not been. I don't agree with everything Devil does & I am sure he doesn't agree with everything I do or others do but he is trying to keep whats left of this community thriving but in some ways I agree on how he does it and someways I don't just my personal opinion. You were probably removed for telling him about this "admins" because you didn't say it the right way and were rude about it. I speak for xbox, you speak for ps3, 2 different systems that have acquired the same "problem". Hope ps3 cleares up when v11.03 comes out but most of the ghost's have left TBOGT on xbox from what I have seen. I have met maybe 3-4 people troll while using ghost on 360. Most of the retards who troll are on original with their freeze cars. Hope everyone understands my argument, thanks

iIlM4TiCx

Dec 6, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
May I ask how did Reed-The-Weed get his hands on admin? When he's a bad influence on others.
Is he blacklisted or is it me? Because when he joins, that message pops up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
  • @ lurch6661:
    gold hen out soon
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    trying to figure out how to run a rpf files
  • @ lurch6661:
    on gta5
  • @ lurch6661:
    i guess there is a way were you can upload real cars \