[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

iBX

Nov 1, 2015
May I ask how did Reed-The-Weed get his hands on admin? When he's a bad influence on others.
Is he blacklisted or is it me? Because when he joins, that message pops up.

he's an admin? lol i dont think so... and get it by his own hands... no.. there are so much security checks on it... its not possible. it includes (extra files, account check, friendslist another account check)
if he browse around with super ghost, then he have the leaked v10... but it doesnt gives him an admin status... and btw. in 11.03 all ghosts get down by public user... if he joins your game he get froze or something like that ^^ no worries

super888

Dec 11, 2014
Downloads are down because we are moving towards V11.03! Release planned on 06/01/2016!:egged::xD: been waiting a week for this:grumpy:

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
hey does anyone know how i can get a taser punch mod for ps3? you know, like fire punch or super punch? they have a taser punch mod for gta iv on pc but not ps3. its like a electromagnetic pulse or shockwave that kills nearby peds with electoshock. any help would be greatly appriciated and you guys on here are awesome! gta would be nothing without you guys so thank you so much!!!

kenpo

Apr 18, 2015
hey does anyone know how i can get a taser punch mod for ps3? you know, like fire punch or super punch? they have a taser punch mod for gta iv on pc but not ps3. its like a electromagnetic pulse or shockwave that kills nearby peds with electoshock. any help would be greatly appriciated and you guys on here are awesome! gta would be nothing without you guys so thank you so much!!!
you know like an sco

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Due to my new job and not having enough time, the update will be 08/1/2016. No more delays. Im fixing last bits and decided to move to V11.1 since the the things i added are more then what i planned.
I also had to test everything trough and when u work all day..time gets limited, so sorry for the delay. I will not delay anymore! Promise. 08/01/2016 IT WILL BE OUT!!!

Downloads are down because we are moving towards a huge version update : V11.1! Release planned on 08/01/2016 THE LATEST!

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I PROMISE ! Friday night my time on 8th of Januari --> V11.1 will be out for all to use it.

It will hold :

- Ghost Destroyer, to eliminate all leaked ghosts by anyone.
- SERIOUS framerate/lag improvements (framerate above 30 most of the times!!!) - NO lag at all (important for piloting and driving)
- Improved protections from Blackscreen
- bigfixes and other minor things

super888

Dec 11, 2014
Downloads are down because we are moving towards a huge version update : V11.1! Release planned on 08/01/2016 THE LATEST! :egged::xD::mad:How long now:p

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Downloads are down because we are moving towards a huge version update : V11.1! Release planned on 08/01/2016 THE LATEST! :egged::xD::mad:How long now:p
We live in different timezones...so if u ask me..in a few hours it will be up.

iBX

Nov 1, 2015
I'll make a Video about MDv11.1 later for YouTube .. if somebody wants to be in the video add me until the files are up.
PSN-ID: ii_B4CK_XD
and tell me the reasons for the friendreqeuest. I wont add all randoms, only if u read this reply from me lol:)

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx

ISOElectro

Nov 27, 2015
I don't understand ghost destroyer I mean how it works can someone explain it? like is it an option or is it when joining is it a kind of freeze method?
Let's just say this, if anyone joins as a ghost that shouldn't be a ghost, they will not enjoy what happens to them.

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has joined the room.